Let's be honest post USADA Jones have no chance against Patient Ngannou

If a shady chemist said, "For $30,000 I can guarantee you will pass the drug test," would you take the offer?

Athletes might see $30,000 as an "investment" if they can make millions.

The chemist with 20 athletes would make $600,000 per year.

There's a financial incentive on both sides.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-38320420090303
"I had been taking drugs - more than 300 different concoctions - for 12 months. A year on the programme cost $30,000.... I had a 200,000 pounds ($282,200) contract with Adidas that had a clause in it which reduced my salary by half if I was no longer in the top three (rankings), so I convinced myself the drugs were working."
it also goes into detail in the article how the shit was making him sick.

Taking weird experimental steroids are going to bring more side effects and in MMA you have to train a shit load more than many other types of sports. It's a very Cardio and multiple skill intensive sport.

So you're claiming that Ngannou is using designer drugs?

He is probably microdosing quick absorbing bioidentical hormones throughout the day that is how test were beaten at the latest Olympics

Jones is just an idiot for even trying to play this angle in the first place. Jumping up to HW is not like jumping to any other weight class. You have 15 lbs or so between all the other classes. Jones is going to go up and fight a guy who is realistically 60 lbs of functional strength heavier than him. It's foolish to take on the #1 fighter without earning a shot.
Frances wont have anywhere near that kind of size advantage and is going to be helpless if he gets taken down by Jones

My question was pertaining to how Ngannou specifically would be getting away with juicing (if you believe he is) while getting tested by USADA. I know obviously using a drug that isn't tested for is how you could get away with it. But do UFC fighters have the resources to hire chemists to create those drugs? Maybe Conor or Khabib, but the rest IMO probably can't.

Microdosing throughout the day can beat the test

He is probably microdosing quick absorbing bioidentical hormones throughout the day that is how test were beaten at the latest Olympics

USADA tests can detect hormones produced in a lab. And no matter if you microdose or take a fuck ton, your natural hormone production will shut down. So Ngannou would then have to PCT to get his body's hormone production to start back up again. Which would then cause him to flag due to the PCT drugs being on the ban list.

If I were jones I’d want to watch Francis pee in a cup ...no homo , just saying

USADA tests can detect hormones produced in a lab. And no matter if you microdose or take a fuck ton, your natural hormone production will shut down. So Ngannou would then have to PCT to get his body's hormone production to start back up again. Which would then cause him to flag due to the PCT drugs being on the ban list.

The cheaters are absolutely ahead of the test look up the Duchess steroid cocktail. If you are orally microdosing fast acting compounds they are out of your system within hours. You take them right before bed they are gone by the time the tester shows up in the morning. They even have oral testosterone now its going to be in and out of your system and not flag or shuit down anything. And there are new PED peptides coming out everyday. Hell guys are stem cell doping at this point.

The cheaters are absolutely ahead of the test look up the Duchess steroid cocktail. If you are orally microdosing fast acting compounds they are out of your system within hours. You take them right before bed they are gone by the time the tester shows up in the morning. They even have oral testosterone now its going to be in and out of your system and not flag or shuit down anything. And there are new PED peptides coming out everyday. Hell guys are stem cell doping at this point.

Okay. So you're claiming that Ngannou is doing all of this? Do you have any proof?

He's entitled to his opinion.

This isn't a criminal trial where guilt has to be proven.

He made an accusation. I'm just asking for evidence as to why he believes Ngannou to be microdosing testosterone.

He's not entitled to say complete BS without being questioned about it.

He made an accusation. I'm just asking for evidence as to why he believes Ngannou to be microdosing testosterone.

He's not entitled to say complete BS without being questioned about it.

Because Frances is already way past what you can naturally achieve with protein powder and exercise. Because people still think GSP was clean. There are so many fake natties people don't even remember what natural looks like anymore. You dont just get leaner and more jacked every year as you age into your 30s. Also this isnt just about Frances its about people thinking USADA means everyone is clean now. Frances looks like Ubereem out there stop the nonsense

He was caught, had his win removed, his title striped and banned for using roids for that DC fight.
He was allowed an exception for the Gus fight and Gus himself looks like crap these days.
yeah, that doesn't really address what i said.....

Because Frances is already way past what you can naturally achieve with protein powder and exercise. Because people still think GSP was clean. There are so many fake natties people don't even remember what natural looks like anymore. You dont just get leaner and more jacked every year as you age into your 30s. Also this isnt just about Frances its about people thinking USADA means everyone is clean now. Frances looks like Ubereem out there stop the nonsense

It really feels like 85% if the board is living in a fantasy world when it comes to PEDS.

I attribute it to engaging in NO physical activity

You ve got to be seriously delusional if you really believe Jones will not make a clown of Ngannou.
Franky just has his windmill punches while Jones has the whole package.
Not even close

Yup, the whole package that couldnt beat Reyes and many thought lost to Santos.

There is no difference between pre and post USADA jones...he's just pulsing his way through.

I dont understand the narrative about Jones wresling.
The only time he struggled was against Reyes, took him down twice but could not keep him there.
He chose not to engage the wrestling against Santos who was on one leg. Makes sense.
He had his way with Smith in wrestling.
He took Gus down and finished him.

So basically 1 fight against a guy with very good TDD and we acting like he has not outwrestled everybody for the past 10 years? <mma4>

You forgetting when Gus made his face look like gumby?

Back