Let's be honest post USADA Jones have no chance against Patient Ngannou

pity excuse, sherdog also deleted mine, but im still dominating, dont think you're special boi

bend the knee you "idiot"

and still

U cant even count properly...fuck off troll...u need atleast 1000 posts before u can even think about fucking with me...
qTxK65qB.jpg

Imagine having 600 posts and coming at a 10k plus post veteran...be gone slave..you have yet to win the crowd..therefore you have not earned the freedom to challenge someone like me
oliver.jpg

Everyone still acts like Jon Jones isn’t the best Mixed Martial artist in the Sport currently...look I hate the guy for his out of cage bullshit, but you have to admit how good he is.
What happens when Francis doesn’t knock him out? Does he have the tools and cardio to beat Jones?

This is where I’m at as well. Respect the talent but hate the guy for everything he’s done inside and outside the cage. The blatant PED use and constant issues outside are just ridiculous at this point. It’s almost a running joke at this time if Jon will pop hot again.

He’s still the best in the game but there’s no denying he’s looked very different recently in his last fights. That same explosive and so on isn’t what it use to be and he’s not “manhandling” these guys anymore. It could be for a variety of reasons..one being that he might not be loading up on “creatine” like before. Lol.

Bottom line though, the guy is great and the best in the game still....However If this new supposedly “clean” version of Jon shows up... the one that has shown up in his last fights...it’s not going to end well against Francis.

What happens when Francis doesn’t knock him out? Does he have the tools and cardio to beat Jones?
Your question has a logical flaw.
Who can get beaten by Ngannou over 5 rounds and survive? Who can get beaten by Ngannou 3 rounds and survive?

If Ngannou has the tools and cardio to beat someone over 5 rounds he will get it done before.

He finished DC and Gus post usada, and his levels for those fights are not a violation today. Just sayin......

That said, obviously his last 2 fights haven’t been his best.
Weeeeeellll he did. He just popped before and after... but if you knock a guy out then pop nobody could take it back!

He finished DC and Gus post usada, and his levels for those fights are not a violation today. Just sayin......

He literally failed a drug test for anabolic steroids after beating DC.

The ego on some Jones fans is scary. The guy could shoot someone in the head on live TV and his fans would say someone else pulled the trigger.

He literally failed a drug test for anabolic steroids after beating DC.

The ego on some Jones fans is scary. The guy could shoot someone in the head on live TV and his fans would say someone else pulled the trigger.
you completely ignored what i posted. he flagged for a long term metabolite at a level that wouldn't be a violation if he had those levels today. that's a fact.

And how are we going to talk about post USADA Jones? Frances urine glows in the dark and burns through the urinal its so dirty. Jones seems extremely motivated for his move to heavyweight he has more skills than Frances and is getting bigger by the day. The longer they go backl and forth over pay the more it hlps Jones prepare for his heavyweight debut he is going to be just as big as Frances
Not a chance in hell he'll be as big as Francis

Your question has a logical flaw.
Who can get beaten by Ngannou over 5 rounds and survive? Who can get beaten by Ngannou 3 rounds and survive?

If Ngannou has the tools and cardio to beat someone over 5 rounds he will get it done before.
And what? Jones is just gonna stand still and get his ass beat? Your discrediting Jones too much. Why don’t you ask those same questions about the guy who has never lost a fight other than DQ

Remind me what happened the last time Ngannou went a full 5rds? And to answer your question Stipe Miocic and Derrick Lewis took what Francis had to decision and won.

You are trying to base logic on a big “If” there pal.

The way Patient Ngannou defended the takedown of Fresh wrestler Stipe he looked so damn powerful

I even see Ngannou dominating the wrestling segment against Jones

Jones was not able to bring down a chubby narrow shoulders guy like Reyes but he might wrestle fuck out a monster like Francis?

With USADA around Jones is way less scary, dominant, powerful, versatile and efficient

He have his chin and his fight IQ still remaining, but these two weapons means nothing against Ngannou, when he connect he crush any chin

Francis by KO round 1 or 2
The fact you keep posting about this topic proves one thing: Jones v Ngannou is the only compelling fight at HW right now.

I don't care. I'll watch them all. Whether Jones gets it or not doesn't impact me much. I'd like to see it, and I don't think he has no chance. But every casual I know wants this fight. Not Gane, not Lewis, not Volkov. Jones.

I sorta think you know this too, and your plethora of posts is some sort of defense mechanism. To what end, who knows.

Lets be honest. Fighters we don't expect to win certain fights win them all the time.

Saying Jon Jones has zero chance of winning a fight is the most ridiculous narrative I have ever seen.

And what? Jones is just gonna stand still and get his ass beat? Your discrediting Jones too much. Why don’t you ask those same questions about the guy who has never lost a fight other than DQ

Remind me what happened the last time Ngannou went a full 5rds? And to answer your question Stipe Miocic and Derrick Lewis took what Francis had to decision and won.

As I said, you just don't understand your fallacy.
If Ngannou goes 5 rounds with someone, it can only mean he didn't manage to land. He cannot outpoint people, if he outpoints them, they won't last 5 rounds. The fact he will probably never win a decision doesn't mean anything at all in term of Jones' chances.

You're only saying that Jones will win if he doesn't lose... yeah, sure I can only agree.

Even current Jones and no chance should not be used in the same sentence. Jones would be running away and extending his fingers for a couple of rounds before Ngannou gets tired. He is not going to let Francis counter.

Yeah cause Francis like the entire HW roster is natty in the USADA era-

francis_ngannou_ripped_ufc_249.0.jpg

Ngannou has looked jacked his entire time in the UFC. If he's on steroids, how is he getting by USADA?

Gustaffson overrated blad

Agreed and tbh anyone remotely confident of Jones winning is living in the past.

I even saw someone post a gif of Jones Vs Rampage as an example of how he'd fight Ngannou <Lmaoo>

He's literally not even close to that dynamic prime Jones, like nowhere near. He is a slow, plodding potshotter, with good IQ, toughness and savvy. That's it.

This version of Jones gets flattened to bolivian by Ngannou, who appears to be at his peak now.
Lool imagine comparing Rumble Tapout machine to a Leviathan like Ngannou

Francis is tailor maid for Jones.

Jon fights all his recent fights the same way, stay safe early and win the last 3 rounds after his opponent tires--which just happens to be the perfect strategy to beat Francis.

Compare that to francis strategy of landing that one big shot and knocking his opponent out... nobody has ever come close to doing that to jones, and it's not like he hasn't fought guys that could punch.
Easy for you to say. Who's he fought that has nearly as much power as Ngannou?

Imagine comparing LH power to HW power

Lool there's a reason Jon has waited this long to move up to HW and is really just teasing fights. Every advantage Jon would have had in the speed department and cardio he is already lost with this bulking up experiment. We already know he can't trade with Ngannou so he has to be on his bike all night

You ve got to be seriously delusional if you really believe Jones will not make a clown of Ngannou.
Franky just has his windmill punches while Jones has the whole package.
Not even close
Clowns said this going to the Stipe fight. We all saw how that ended.

Francis might not be the most skilled MMA fighter ever but luckily he fights in a division where what he has is enough to dominate.

Clowns said this going to the Stipe fight. We all saw how that ended.

Francis might not be the most skilled MMA fighter ever but luckily he fights in a division where what he has is enough to dominate.
This might be true but he needed two fights to beat Stipe and was afraid of Derrick Lewis...
Jones will make him look really bad, all Ngannou has his a puncher chance and nobody never came close to KO Jones..

Back