Let me break it down for you guys

Can we not hijack this thread anymore. This is fucking ridiculous.

Kravjutsu, you have stated multiple times you win and you weren't going to post anything further, but you continue to.
I couldn't give a damn about your credentials or lack thereof (paper or streetwise, fucks given are nil).
I have not been paying attention nor do I want to.

Sherdog isn't (shouldn't be) somewhere to have discussions about what you can and can't offer people for a fee. Equally, if you are going to have the line "Private message for any queries or training advice", you must expect people to openly ask questions given the chance.

I remember, baring the initial hazing, people on this group were open and honest about their successes and failures with a bit of camaraderie thrown in (it was partly why I started a training log here many moons ago). Hell, I had one person ring me from canada to discuss something once.

I genuinely want to know what krav jutsu is now. I have trained at gyms that teach Krav Maga and jui jitsu separately, but never a combined art. It sounds like dan the wolf mans catch jitsu. Dan was actually legit, but not to the level he believed.

This guy is probably just a troll and the same person as the thread starter for this topic sadly.

Okie dokie. But I do not legitimately think you'll get any joy based on any of the responses I have noticed in the last few months when popping in and out of sherdog.

I still want to know what a protein coach is. If SAGD is Kravjitsu's gym, you don't need any more evidence to know that he is a serious dude that trains bad asses, quit bugging the guy and give him respect and your money.
It looks like that place can use a protein coach.

Will a good protein coach help with anal leakage when wearing a butt plug doing heavy squats.......

Will a good protein coach help with anal leakage when wearing a butt plug doing heavy squats.......

Isn't the leakage just causing you to drop body weight as you rise from the squat making it easier?? I don't see what the problem is.

Isn't the leakage just causing you to drop body weight as you rise from the squat making it easier?? I don't see what the problem is.

We are not talking about gushing leakage, maybe 200ml, I will gulp fluid from my hydration sack.

download (1).jpeg
So I don't cheat on the squat........

I was toying with the idea of using a bigger plug?

I really need to hear from a qualified protein coach........

Back