Let me break it down for you guys

I want 40 inch pythons. I already do 7 arm days a week. What else can I do please help.

Fork lifts and full spoon cleans X infinity. Nothing is impossible.

Just hire Tess Holiday as your protein coach. Just check out dem gunz.

454CE87400000578-4978364-image-a-1_1507912584902.jpg

Last edited:
Fork lifts and bowl cleans are pretty central to my planning. I was thinking of running a smolov cycle for curls

Fuck it, I'll throw a question in here.

Currently I'm doing a push/pull legs split and 1 day whole body per week. Say on push day, is there any benefit to doing all the chest excercises at the start or do a chest set, do a triceps then come back to chest cos you have recovered more? Benefit strength or hypertrophy better?

Currently I'm doing a push/pull legs split and 1 day whole body per week. Say on push day, is there any benefit to doing all the chest excercises at the start or do a chest set, do a triceps then come back to chest cos you have recovered more? Benefit strength or hypertrophy better?
tenor.gif

Yes. I would educate myself on biology if I wete you, and after that sports science. Work out. Sleep a lot. Get a protein coach. Stretch. Not rocket science buddy.

Can you recommend a good protein coach for me??? Serious question bro.

Fork lifts and full spoon cleans X infinity. Nothing is impossible.

Just hire Tess Holiday as your protein coach. Just check out dem gunz.

454CE87400000578-4978364-image-a-1_1507912584902.jpg

I was gonna say they could fit the members of The Last Supper on her arm but she'd probably eat it

I want 40 inch pythons. I already do 7 arm days a week. What else can I do please help.
Add an extra day of the week every other week. That should add the extra volume necessary.

Add an extra day of the week every other week. That should add the extra volume necessary.
So when I reload should I cut days out of the week because I would like a 4 day week. Fuck Monday Tuesday Wednesday.

So when I reload should I cut days out of the week because I would like a 4 day week. Fuck Monday Tuesday Wednesday.
I think that's a reasonable strategy. Just start your week on Thursday and add days as volume needs increase.

I remember when you could get actual advice that was helpful in this place.

Should probably get a push coach and a pull coach. I am assuming you already have a protein coach.

I want my balls to have veins!
I need to get ripped balls so when they get licked i can feel the pulsing.

So whats the plan to aquire that?

Good news, guys. I've recently been certified as a protein coach and am taking applications for clients. PM me for more details.

Good news, guys. I've recently been certified as a protein coach and am taking applications for clients. PM me for more details.

Is this is bite because you provide the protein in question?

Coach, how many proteins does it take to carry my soon to be obese wife over the threshold on our wedding night? She's weighs about treefiddy.

@Kravjutsu is the only resident badass we've had lately. I wonder if you can surpass his helpfulness and expert experience. You two might even be distant relatives.

Why do you get so pathetic whenever someone who knows more than you gives you advice? Do you train? I bet you don't and if yiy do i can't even begin to fathom how stunted your martial arts growth is.

Imagine if you spent time being humble.

You might get a yellow belt

Why do you get so pathetic whenever someone who knows more than you gives you advice? Do you train? I bet you don't and if yiy do i can't even begin to fathom how stunted your martial arts growth is.

Imagine if you spent time being humble.

You might get a yellow belt

Bro, I got a brownbelt AND a protein coach. You're way off base with those statements.

Back