Let me break it down for you guys

Bro, I got a brownbelt AND a protein coach. You're way off base with those statements.

Whats a protein coach? And where do you milk his protein from?

I bet you get all you can

Whats a protein coach? And where do you milk her protein from?

I bet you get all you can

I can't give out her secret techniques. I signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Where is your martial spirit, buddy? The greats would be disappointed in how you treat fellow martial artists.

Last edited:
I can't give out her secret techniques. I signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Where is your martial spirit, buddy? The greats would be disappointed in how you treat fellow martial artists.

Don't talk to me about martial spirit. You are nothing to me.. You are all the same you just fold like a rock between the textbooks.

You are not a martial artist. Tell me about the difference between muscle strength and tendon strength without using Google.

Bet you cant

Basic

Are there any benefits in training both fast and slow twitch muscles?

Don't talk to me about martial spirit. You are nothing to me.. You are all the same you just fold like a rock between the textbooks.

You are not a martial artist. Tell me about the difference between muscle strength and tendon strength without using Google.

Bet you cant

Basic

• COURTESY (Ye Ui) Victory Martial Arts students should attempt to practice the following elements of courtesy to build up their noble character and to conduct the training in an orderly manner. ...
  • INTEGRITY (Yom Chi) ...
  • PERSEVERANCE (In Nae) ...
  • SELF-CONTROL (Ye Ui) ...
  • INDOMITABLE SPIRIT (Baekjul Boolgool)
What's with the lack of honor, buddy? Judging by your poor self control and how easily you are angered, it's clear you are just a beginner in this game, buddy. If you listen to me, I can show you how to clear your mind of these very obvious insecurities you've shown us. Clearly your sensei hasn't done a good job molding you into a complete man with full martial spirit. The great ones would be disappointed.

Listen buddy,

Nothing personal buddy. Meditate. Go back to school. Ask for forgiveness from your dojo and sensei. Tell them of your embarrassing and childlike behavior. Beg them to forgive you. Get a real job. Mediate. Simple. Thank me later.

Bet you cant

Basic

Tell me the difference between unilateral plyometrics and bilateral plyometrics for athletes without googling.

I bet you can't. See i can do it also.

Go home Dan the Wolfman/Naudi troll clone.

Joel Jamieson is the only legit guy that has come on here since I lurked and offered legit information in a thread promoting themselves.

Tell me the difference between unilateral plyometrics and bilateral plyometrics for athletes without googling.

Joel Jamieson is the only legit guy that has come on here since I lurked and offered legit information in a thread promoting themselves.

I bought Joels book because of it. That was like....2009 or something.
Nearly got the app and other bits, but, you know....I didn't want to spend more money.

Unilateral plyos would as the name suggests be isolating only one side of the body generally. They would have a lower strength output but probably more in the way of balance, proprioception and co-ordination. Would likely fit batter at the end or very beginning of a workout for a supplementary exercise to allow for the main part to be emphasised.

Bilat, as the name suggests would be Both sides ie plyo push up, jump squats etc. Very high energy output, lower weight moved than compounds but more than supplementary stuff. Good for straight explosive work. Look at oly lifting for this. Unilat look at sprinting, gymnastics, boxing.

But I could easily Google that I suppose you'll say.

Basic

But I could easily Google that I suppose you'll say.

Basic

You missed the point.It doesn't even matter. I picked a random thing off the top of my head that sounded mildly fancy to show my supposed superiority.
Post your supposed credentials and background including your athletes achievements if you want to sell yourself as this supposed "coach".

Joel Jamieson did and shut everyone up.

I bought Joels book because of it. That was like....2009 or something.
Nearly got the app and other bits, but, you know....I didn't want to spend more money.

I never bought the book, but have heard it was great. I use cheaper HRV apps and will generally just ignore it anyway. I would never get to train if I followed it.

You missed the point.It doesn't even matter. I picked a random thing off the top of my head that sounded mildly fancy to show my supposed superiority.
Post your supposed credentials and background including your athletes achievements if you want to sell yourself as this supposed "coach".

Joel Jamieson did and shut everyone up.

No response.

I win

I'm in phenomenal shape. I am a professional and fitness is my passion. I have a degree in Sports Nutrition and compete in a variety of physical events around the city. The truth is I'm jacked. I don't play games, and I'm willing and help out. Post questions for me and I'll answer some every night for you guys. Take advantage of this opportunity.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Can you recommend a good protein coach for me??? Serious question bro.
I’ll be your wife’s protein coach.
<Gordonhat>

You just quoted my response? You can declare yourself the supposed winner if you like.

My response was to request your credentials and show athletes you have trained.

I am sure you can provide this.

My credentials speak for themselves I haven't got to name anything for you. You wouldn't give the credit deserved to me or my students even if I did name them. Confidentiality as they are taught for street self defense in most casws so I may incriminate them.

If Tony Robbins showed you a piece of paper would it make him a better speaker? He has no qualifications.. One of the best in his field. What does paper or pencil pushing have to do with anything.

Know the basics of how to turn someone into a ruthless machine when pushed and you do your job. Bet you can't do that little boy

My credentials speak for themselves I haven't got to name anything for you. You wouldn't give the credit deserved to me or my students even if I did name them. Confidentiality as they are taught for street self defense in most casws so I may incriminate them.

If Tony Robbins showed you a piece of paper would it make him a better speaker? He has no qualifications.. One of the best in his field. What does paper or pencil pushing have to do with anything.

Know the basics of how to turn someone into a ruthless machine when pushed and you do your job. Bet you can't do that little boy
This guy sucks.

I bet Tony Robbins would FUCK you up.

You haven’t provided any credentials. You have alluded to some tough guys fighting in the streets. If your alleged students are just fighting in the “streets” you are right that I wouldn’t provide credit.

Tony Robbins is irrelevant. My question was directed to you.

You haven’t provided anything to show you can turn anyone into anything.

At this stage you are a faceless internet troll. You allude to being some kind of expert, but can’t provide any proof. You just throw out random unrelated comments when asked and to show your alleged expertise.

Please provide some proof to present yourself as the expert you supposedly are. At least provide a link to your gym or training group.

I don’t think you can to be honest. I actually believe you are someone’s alt troll account, but as stated before I thought the same of Joel jamieson. I am willing to provide you the chance to prove me wrong.

Back