Rumored Leon Edwards vs Stephen Thompson Being Targeted for UFC Main Event in November

Awesome fight. Winner should fight for the title after Burns.

Well that's what I mean who gets the title with a win is unclear
Woodley for sure we can rule out. So we're left with Colby or the winner of WB vs Edwards. Colby rematch or Wonderboy? Personally I'd rather see Wonderboy get a crack at Usman. As for Edwards...meh.

Woodley for sure we can rule out. So we're left with Colby or the winner of WB vs Edwards. Colby rematch or Wonderboy? Personally I'd rather see Wonderboy get a crack at Usman. As for Edwards...meh.
Always the chance of someone moving down or up a division too.

I agree, I would rather see wonderboy vs Usman I like that match up a lot. but the rematch has bad blood and the first one was a great fight anyway you look at it, so why not book that? (I know why not, but a money making machine wouldn't understand.)

I've always thought that when you have two fighters with equal merit to fight for a title, and you don't have to make a rematch, you shouldn't. I stand firm in believing this, but I understand it isn't always reality.

First off, winning impressive goes without saying ( but coming from you - I get it).
That 3 piece stuff only funny to cowards who like " sucker punching ".....and I like maz.

Ah- now the warn part . I disagree with you in general and just the nature of you.
Ah so like your obsession with Gerard you can’t be rational when it comes to Edwards. By all means carry on. You can’t refute the point that Edwards garnered far more attention from getting a 3 piece and soda from Masvidal then most if not all of his rather underwhelming victories whether you liked it or not.

I agree, I would rather see wonderboy vs Usman I like that match up a lot. but the rematch has bad blood and the first one was a great fight anyway you look at it, so why not book that? (I know why not, but a money making machine wouldn't understand.)

I've always thought that when you have two fighters with equal merit to fight for a title, and you don't have to make a rematch, you shouldn't. I stand firm in believing this, but I understand it isn't always reality.
I'd love to see if WB can avoid getting clinch fucked against the cage. So far that's never been the case with him, and Usman doesn't have the KO threat or explosion that Woodley had.

Ah so like your obsession with Gerard you can’t be rational when it comes to Edwards. By all means carry on. You can’t refute the point that Edwards garnered far more attention from getting a 3 piece and soda from Masvidal then most if not all of his rather underwhelming victories whether you liked it or not.
Did u just make by boy French ?
( time& place and I'll be there m----f-----)

A little confused- I merely stated what he needed to do. I'm fairly certain I didnt glorify Leon Edwards.

Back