PBP UFC 296: Edwards vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/16 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol DC calling out Belal's corniness "Look, he's not always good on the mic, but that was good"

Not saying anything this way or that but it's pretty wild how much folks get riled up about Trump.

lol colby is done he should have shoot his shot and called out islam when he was being interviewed

Not saying anything this way or that but it's pretty wild how much folks get riled up about Trump.
I wouldn't give two shits about him if half of the USA wasn't so retarded that they elected him President and he's going to be the nominee again. Might as well choose Colby, another loser. Or Mario Lopez.

lol colby is done he should have shoot his shot and called out islam when he was being interviewed

Even Colby knows Islam would chuckle at the thought of that fight. Zero luster fight and a waste of Islam's time.

If I raise your rent by 50% and a year or two later tell you I'm going to drop it by 10%

Have I really lowered your rent?
Depends how you're measuring it. Inflation typically always goes up and it's also measured monthly.

Like Sean is being applauded for allowing the kid to move. But the fact that you have to tell a child to move so you can punch a guy in the crowd should let you know that you're in the wrong.

Imagine random people got involved, or the kids got tramped.

Strickland is a triggered goof. Driccus just owned him in that interview.

He's in the Matt Serra era.

Back