Left Wing Political Commentaor Michael Brooks Just Died

It's actually not true at all. He's still as center left and even far left on a lot of issues, particularly sexual.
I never said he was right wing. I said he's been moving to the right. "Sexual" issues aren't far left. Full human rights is centrism

I never said he was right wing. I said he's been moving to the right. "Sexual" issues aren't far left. Full human rights is centrism

I wouldn't say he is moving right either. If anything he's rejecting the far left and then far left reactionaries feelings are just hurt because he was their champion when he was debating Nazis for them while they sat on the sidelines.

That's not the same thing.

But see my last post above, done derailing here.

I wouldn't say he is moving right either. If anything he's rejecting the far left and then far left reactionaries feelings are just hurt because he was their champion when he was debating Nazis for them while they sat on the sidelines.

That's not the same thing.

But see my last post above, done derailing here.
"Far left reactionaries"

Ohhhhhhh hahaha. So you have no idea wtf you're talking about huh?

Geez. Today's majority report had me on the verge of tears when Sam was struggling to make it through the intro without breaking down. The only other time I've cried from some I didn't personally know was from Steve Irwins death.
Michael brooks was one of the true voices that stuck to his principles and actually truly cared about and had vast knowledge of the entire world. His best work was on his own show which I was a patron of until Covid became serious and I cancelled all my subscriptions.

I spent a few months a long time ago learning hypnotherapy in a group setting. Post-hypnotic suggestions are fascinating and powerful, and even just being put under in the first place can have the outlook-altering effect of a ayuhuasca/DMT etc trip for many. Good friend of mine stuck with it, quit his job, and has been a pro hyponotherapist and stage show guy ever since.

I may hit him up next time I'm in his area. Avg of 1/4 a day for less than a decade so it's not bad bad, but still bad.
Try vaporizing. There's some really good ones on the market these days that are as good as cigarettes.

Last edited:
Geez. Today's majority report had me on the verge of years when Sam was struggling to make it through the intro without breaking down.
Michael brooks was one of the true voices that stuck to his principles and actually truly cared about and had vast knowledge of the entire world. His best work was on his own show which I was a patron of until Covid became serious and I cancelled all my subscriptions.

Try vaporizing. There's some really good ones on the market these days that are as good as cigarettes.
I was a leaky faucet all day. It was a tough one. Brooks was a bright young man that was incredibly compassionate, empathetic and intelligent, and had his whole life ahead of him. Im struggling to find a silver lining or see the bright side of this. Its simply fucking tragic

Last edited:
Geez. Today's majority report had me on the verge of years when Sam was struggling to make it through the intro without breaking down.

yeah, it was tough to watch, but i loved when old matt came in and talked with sam about the old days and you could see sam remembering the fun they had with michael back then.

Michael's sister was on The Majority Report today and confirmed that he died of a blood clot in this throat.

Nothing to do with drugs or alcohol, and it wasn't COVID-related.

It was a pre-existing condition that nobody would've caught unless they knew to look for it.
Well, that is terrifying. Very tragic.

Suspected wh*te supremacists seem to get all the attention while Black folx are literally getting killed on the streets every day. Smh very clear where Sherfront attention goes when SWS are in trouble. Keep ignoring Black folx King Struggle at your own peril #ogun

I did with a simple e-cig a few months in 2018, then stopped altogether for a couple. I can handle keeping it to a couple at night per day. It's just that during more stress it can pop to half a pack, and more what I could use some help controlling maybe with hypnosis.

I did with a simple e-cig a few months in 2018, then stopped altogether for a couple. I can handle keeping it to a couple at night per day. It's just that during more stress it can pop to half a pack, and more what I could use some help controlling maybe with hypnosis.
get a portable pod like the aspire AIO and mix your own juice. There's nic salts available that are as strong as any cigarette. I would have never been able to quit cigs. I just love my morning smoke (now vape) and coffee on my drive to work too much that no amount of will power would have been able to overcome. It's just pure bliss for me as someone with bipolar. Patches didn't do fuck all for me I love the routine and action and the throat hit.
I've recently got my dad on to it too. He's saving over $450 a week, equivalent to $285 US dollars (Australia has crazy taxation on cigs that increases every year) a week as his down to 1 cig a day from 1 and a half packs a day.

I smoked American Spirit, by far the best and strongest tobacco in the world imo. When I started it was $35 about 10 years ago. Now it's about $90.

Last edited:
Suspected wh*te supremacists seem to get all the attention while Black folx are literally getting killed on the streets every day. Smh very clear where Sherfront attention goes when SWS are in trouble. Keep ignoring Black folx King Struggle at your own peril #ogun
You're a disturbed individual.

To be fair destiny is a contrarian dick that seems to be moving further and further to the right.
Destiny took him badly out of context and put words in his mouth in order to slander him. Even Destiny's own audience turned on him when he pulled that shit.

Also, I lost respect for Destiny when I found out he was a literal cuck who "likes to suck dick". He lets other guys fuck his girlfriend and then sucks their dicks. He also looks like a hypocrite because he talked shit about guys his age who date girls that young and then he goes and gets involved in a CUCK relationship with a girl that young. He's like the caricature of what right wingers think of leftists, but of course he's not a real leftist, he's a centrist liberal.

get a portable pod like the aspire AIO and mix your own juice. There's nic salts available that are as strong as any cigarette. I would have never been able to quit cigs. I just love my morning smoke (now vape) and coffee on my drive to work too much that no amount of will power would have been able to overcome. It's just pure bliss for me as someone with bipolar. Patches didn't do fuck all for me I love the routine and action and the throat hit.
I've recently got my dad on to it too. He's saving over $450 a week, equivalent to $285 US dollars (Australia has crazy taxation on cigs that increases every year) a week as his down to 1 cig a day from 1 and a half packs a day.

I smoked American Spirit, by far the best and strongest tobacco in the world imo. When I started it was $35 about 10 years ago. Now it's about $90.
That's great he's saving that much, and even better he'll be saving his body!

$90...for a pack?

Back