Left Wing Political Commentaor Michael Brooks Just Died

I couldn't disagree more with you on everything you say.
There's a huge difference between the two and if you can't see that then you deserve to be mocked.
The man just pointed out to you that he survived two Israeli invasions that were supported by both sides of the aisle.

It is only a position of privilege that you get to point out the small nuanced differences between biden and trump. You dont have to be downstream of disastrous American foreign policy. You have the privilege of sitting back from afar and going "but but but biden wants to raise capital gains taxes by 3%!!! Hes obviously better and youre a fascist enabler if you dont see that!!"

I'm sure the thousands of innocent people that were murdered by Obamas drone program died peacefully and happily knowing that it was a Democrat that droned them, and not a republican. Thank God for that!!!

The man just pointed out to you that he survived two Israeli invasions that were supported by both sides of the aisle.

It is only a position of privilege that you get to point out the small nuanced differences between biden and trump. You dont have to be downstream of disastrous American foreign policy. You have the privilege of sitting back from afar and going "but but but biden wants to raise capital gains taxes by 3%!!! Hes obviously better and youre a fascist enabler if you dont see that!!"

I'm sure the thousands of innocent people that were murdered by Obamas drone program died peacefully and happily knowing that it was a Democrat that droned them, and not a republican. Thank God for that!!!

You again? I thought we were done here? I already said that I'm no fan of the establishment democrats so not sure what you are fucking on about here. You don't seem to be the brightest candle on the cake.

You again? I thought we were done here? I already said that I'm no fan of the establishment democrats so not sure what you are fucking on about here. You don't seem to be the brightest candle on the cake.
its really weird how people on this website just talk past each other and never actually address what the other person is saying. like what you just did

its really weird how people on this website just talk past each other and never actually address what the other person is saying. like what you just did

I already addressed all of that. Did you already forget the back and forth we had last page? You demented clown?

Obviously, Biden is going to be a lot closer to what a Bernie supporter would want than what Trump is offering. If we have to choose between the 2, then Biden is the only choice.
The problem that the Bernie or bust crew has is that that ignores how we got to the choice of Biden/Trump to begin with. We didn't arrive here by accident. There were a lot of forces that pushed it that way.

Trump is terrible, but if the only goal there is is to defeat Trump, and then business as usual continues after that, then how much is that worth to someone that is policy driven, especially on issues like climate change and healthcare?
If these establishment Democrats think that they own our vote then they never have to address our needs.
It shouldn't be on the voters to "fall in line", it should be up to the politicians to give the voters something to vote for.
Guys like Kulinski are not "Bernie or nothing". I would say most "Bernie bros" arent'. They want Biden to do more than a "Hey jack, vote for me and let's defeat Trump"
FWIW, Kyle now says he will vote for Biden and is gently encouraging his followers to do the same (but without being a dick about it and shaming people like the blue MAGA bros). To be honest, I'm considering doing the same, although it's tempered a bit by the fact that I live in one of the bluest states and by Covid-19 and all the other complications. I could vote Biden, I could vote Hawkins, I could fucking not vote, I could vote by mail, I don't know. Maybe I'll vote Biden just to add to the landslide and try to send a message about how abhorrent Trump has been lately...

Never heard of him, but surely another person will be raised into his place. These are real people with real feelings, but the bottom line for both left wing and right wing media is advertiser dollars and page clicks.

Do you think USA's foreign policy will change in a positive way if Trump gets reelected? Do you think it will change for the worse if Biden gets elected? Will it stay the same? Can you even answer these questions honestly or are you going to get your feelings hurt again?

Didn't the house democrats just vote to stop Trump from removing troops from Afghanistan?

Never heard of him, but surely another person will be raised into his place. These are real people with real feelings, but the bottom line for both left wing and right wing media is advertiser dollars and page clicks.
I dont think I've heard one ad since I've been watching majority report and Michael brooks. Your post got me thinking about it and yeah, I dont think they do ad reads.

These guys are independent media. They're not part of some media empire like fox News spitting out fake political personalities. This was a poor working class kid from New York that was incredibly, incredibly well read and poured his life and energy into helping working people.

I dont think I've heard one ad since I've been watching majority report and Michael brooks. Your post got me thinking about it and yeah, I dont think they do ad reads.

These guys are independent media. They're not part of some media empire like fox News spitting out fake political personalities. This was a poor working class kid from New York that was incredibly, incredibly well read and poured his life and energy into helping working people.

I'm pretty sure I've heard Sam read some ads on TMR, but it is pretty infrequent. He is pretty bad about promoting and advertising his own show though. TMR should be more popular than it is, IMO.

I just got around to listening to the TMR tribute to Michael, as well as one done by Ana Kasperian and Nando. Hard listens, but they also did a good job of highlighting how special Micahel was. He really was covering and talking about things that no one else was, as far as the international politics of places like South America and Africa, and how that connects to what is going on all over the world.
lol and I learned my man's middle name was Jamal--Michael Jamal Brooks.
<{monica}>

@Jackie Blue
@forum poster
@Phisher
@Slick_36
@Zazen

I thought this was the best Michael Brooks tribute show I came across. Any of you catch this one?

@Low Test With da Best
I saw a comment that you may be interested in checking out some of his work. I'd be happy to point you to some good stuff if interested. He was really interested in building international co operation and workers solidarity across borders. Because of that he covered a lot of international stories and political movements/events with a focus on workers and every day people.

It's trending on Twitter. Lots of condolence tweets from fellow leftists like Abby Martin, John Iadarola, etc. I'll try to find some news sources on this when they become available, but this appears to be VERY real, unfortunately. R.I.P.

FYI, for the handful of MR fans here, Sam just hired Emma Vigeland away from TYT to replace Brooksie.

Not a fan of TYT, but I do like Emma. She was a frequent guest on Michael's show.

FYI, for the handful of MR fans here, Sam just hired Emma Vigeland away from TYT to replace Brooksie.

Not a fan of TYT, but I do like Emma. She was a frequent guest on Michael's show.

not a fan of emma at all actually. brooks was a very thoughtful and wonderful person though. its very sad that we lost him so early in his career.

I doubt many people here will care, but for the ones who do: Michael's sister is making a documentary about his life.

She has an amazing recording of when he called into a political radio talk show when he was 8 and correctly predicted that Clinton would win New York in the 1992 Democratic primary.

He had a better understanding of politics as a child than many adults do.

Back