Elections LBGT rights is Joe Biden's #1 legislative priority

Pick the issues (up to 5) that are the most important to pass effective legislation on

• Non universal healthcare reform

• Universal healthcare

• Border crisis

• China's rise in wealth and power, off America's losses, or General trade imbalance issues

• Urban crime (culture) spreading

• School shootings/security

• Gun laws generally

• Stopping military campaigns in the middle East

• Generally reducing power of the military industrial complex

• America's infrastructure

• Women's rights

• Non white people "rights" (sry, but after equal rights by law, this one is 'extras for non-whites')

• LBGT rights

• Clean energy

• More domestic energy of any kind, including clean and fossil fuels

• Mental health

• Legislation regarding the future of automation and its effects on people

• Terrorism

• Abortion

• Weed becoming more corporate and government ran *cough* "legalization"

• Regulating the power of tech corps to control free speech, and collect data etc...

• Preventing media monopolies

• Student loans

• Continuing the investigations and proceedings resulting from alleged trump collusion with Russian go

• Preventing other foreign interests from having undo influence on policy; ie Saudi or Israeli etc..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...3mC-8ovha4wkE5YfO7RamEfdW5zgfmCkQRT3hRCIanmTE

So if you didn't think campaign donations from special interests had a direct impact on the legislation agenda of politicians, here ya go.

This is the most ugly, dishonest, disingenuous pandering I've ever seen. Just like Hillary didn't support gay marriage when she was still being 1/10th the human being she was raised to be, I'm sure Biden had the same line of thinking at the same time; but since I haven't researched it, I'll give somebody the chance to prove he has always been thee champion for celebrated sodemy.

The gay people I know are doing fine. They are treated well at work. The ones I know who aren't doing fine, all do a ton of hard drugs. I've considered faking being gay in interviews to get a better job. To act like their agenda, which most can see will advance forward no matter how accepting society becomes, is the most important issue America needs to address, is INSANE. The overcorrection once the people wrestle power away from their media is going to be ugly.

Anyways, politicians becoming totally different people than they are to pander is just grosser than gross. I'll take the guy that sounds dumb 20% of the time, but speaks from his real self more than 50% of the time, over this version of old Joe Biden any day.

For the poll, I may have missed a big issue, so sorry if I did. Pick up to 5.

<36>

Biden is a dumbass. This is just one of many mistakes he’ll make.

And it begins. The silver platter for Trump is already being polished.

LOL at faking being gay to get a better job. But i believe you i am sure in the modern day sodom and gomorrahs that are san francisco and parts of new york city, and los angeles. That appearing or being gay or trans gets you a faster career track and an actual job. Just like minority or black people quotas exist in the west.

The US biggest problems is.

Islamism
cultural marxism
terrorism
healthcare
education
out of control capitalist policies. You should really nationalize energy industry, and consider more oversight or break up of giant monopolies.

That's not a fair take. It's like you are ignoring how stodgy Democrats came around, en masse, on gay rights not long ago. A big reason for that was seeing the effects of the Bush administration's Defense of Marriage crap. It sparked a strong movement and Biden was convinced to change his mind pretty early in that. Happened to him, Obama, Clinton, my uncle, etc. Huge numbers of people came around on this at about the same time. It was a big priority for him then, too.

You're basically saying that he's just pandering, but the record says that's not true. And the work on the bill is all but done, so it just needs support. Last time around, on gay marriage, Biden stepped in and pushed it, and led the call for support, and it finally got done after a series of laws and court cases broke the right way. He was instrumental there, it's a solid mark on his resume. Today he sees that the Equality Act can probably get through with a push, too.

What you see as "insane" is something that millions of people see as a gaping hole in civil rights.

Biden speaking to the Human Rights Campaign a few years back:
https://www.hrc.org/videos/videos-vice-president-joe-biden-at-the-2015-hrc-equality-convention

Is it really the most important issue, or a top five issue facing America? For millions it is, though I don't think so, and as a legislative priority it ranks higher because its ready to go and it's popular, with approval looking like somewhere in the 60-70% range with the public. Just like with gay marriage, its supporters are undoubtedly putting themselves on the right side of history as well. I know a lot of cynical people don't value that, but it's important.

If you're going to go after him for "pandering," you should try picking something where he doesn't have a recent public history and bona fides. You're picking this because you think the gays are yucky.

My top 3 issues are: Healthcare, Infrastructure, and Gerrymandering. I could only pick infrastructure from your poll, because it was a bit of a weird mess.

Last edited:
That's not a fair take. It's like you are ignoring how stodgy Democrats came around, en masse, on gay rights not long ago. A big reason for that was seeing the effects of the Bush administration's Defense of Marriage crap. It sparked a strong movement and Biden was convinced to change his mind pretty early in that. Happened to him, Obama, Clinton, my uncle, etc. Huge numbers of people came around on this at about the same time. It was a big priority for him then, too.

You're basically saying that he's just pandering, but the record says that's not true. And the work on the bill is all but done, so it just needs support. Last time around, on gay marriage, Biden stepped in and pushed it, and led the call for support, and it finally got done after a series of laws and court cases broke the right way. He was instrumental there, it's a solid mark on his resume. Today he sees that the Equality Act can probably get through with a push, too.

What you see as "insane" is something that millions of people see as a gaping hole in civil rights.

Biden speaking to the Human Rights Campaign a few years back:
https://www.hrc.org/videos/videos-vice-president-joe-biden-at-the-2015-hrc-equality-convention

Is it really the most important issue, or a top five issue facing America? For millions it is, though I don't think so, and as a legislative priority it ranks higher because its ready to go and it's popular, with approval looking like somewhere in the 60-70% range with the public. Just like with gay marriage, its supporters are undoubtedly putting themselves on the right side of history as well. I know a lot of cynical people don't value that, but it's important.

If you're going to go after him for "pandering," you should try picking something where he doesn't have a recent public history and bona fides. You're picking this because you think the gays are yucky.

My top 3 issues are: Healthcare, Infrastructure, and Gerrymandering. I could only pick infrastructure from your poll, because it was a bit of a weird mess.

This post is as stupid as your signature.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...3mC-8ovha4wkE5YfO7RamEfdW5zgfmCkQRT3hRCIanmTE

So if you didn't think campaign donations from special interests had a direct impact on the legislation agenda of politicians, here ya go.

This is the most ugly, dishonest, disingenuous pandering I've ever seen. Just like Hillary didn't support gay marriage when she was still being 1/10th the human being she was raised to be, I'm sure Biden had the same line of thinking at the same time; but since I haven't researched it, I'll give somebody the chance to prove he has always been thee champion for celebrated sodemy.

The gay people I know are doing fine. They are treated well at work. The ones I know who aren't doing fine, all do a ton of hard drugs. I've considered faking being gay in interviews to get a better job. To act like their agenda, which most can see will advance forward no matter how accepting society becomes, is the most important issue America needs to address, is INSANE. The overcorrection once the people wrestle power away from their media is going to be ugly.

Anyways, politicians becoming totally different people than they are to pander is just grosser than gross. I'll take the guy that sounds dumb 20% of the time, but speaks from his real self more than 50% of the time, over this version of old Joe Biden any day.

For the poll, I may have missed a big issue, so sorry if I did. Pick up to 5.

This all about to blow up on the DNC. If they'd just moderate themselves a little they could win pretty easily, imo; but they wont.

Trump will talk about jobs and making/keeping America great while Uncle Creepy is telling us we need to ensure trannys can compete against women and use their locker rooms.

Lol. This is a great idea! Try it, and let us know how it works out for you.

It would be easy. What are they gonna do, make you suck a dick in front of them? It would be hilarious if straight people started identifying as gay. lol.

It would be easy. What are they gonna do, make you suck a dick in front of them? It would be hilarious if straight people started identifying as gay. lol.

Totally! You guys are really onto something here. Report back to us on how your “pretend to be gay” plan improves your quality of life.

Dude, how many state actually voted to allow ss-marriage? Even Cali voted that down repeatedly. So unless you're saying its the 60-70% that dont vote, then I'm not buying it.

Unbelievable. How the fuck is Biden polling #1? Who would ACTUALLY support this war mongering corporate fucking douchebag?

It's sad that in the US to get an elected official who wants to strengthen the safety net and take action against climate change, it comes with the strings attached of catering to the delusions of less than 1 percent of the population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, how many state actually voted to allow ss-marriage? Even Cali voted that down repeatedly. So unless you're saying its the 60-70% that dont vote, then I'm not buying it.

If only white people voted, it would have passed. Evil white man strikes again. White men are the bane of this country according to Biden.

The news was soon followed by exit polls that suggested seven out of 10 black voters in California helped pass the ban.

https://www.scpr.org/news/2018/11/05/86951/ten-years-ago-black-churchgoers-helped-ban-same-se/

I think the best possible democrat candidate would focus on universal policies that address economic issues and keep identity politics out of it completely. That's how you get the centrists' vote, some conservatives, classic liberals, basically anyone with sanity left.

Then there's this idiot, literally doing the opposite. It's perfect, really. You get to virtue signal that you're a good person on pointless issues, while simultaneously making your rich donors happy by maintaining status quo and not doing a single damn thing to make people's lives better.

Joe Biden is proof that being useless is an asset in the government

Trump if the economy stays the way it is is going into 2020 with at least a 50 % shot at winning the election.

If the democrats don, t offer a real alternative Trump is likely to win.

Back