Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BroRogan watching the Navarrete v Berinchyk card now. You end up watching it? Saw you in the thread in the lead up.

Edit - jesus re Norman v Santillan :eek:
Dude is getting pounded harder than Reily Reid
*** I waited all night for the Main Event... Rubbed my eyes to refocus during the walk outs and they never opened back up until 6am. Ha.

Think Pep does one more season then leaves personally. Didnt think he'd leave now nor did I think he'd be there for 3-4 more years.

There has been rumours kicking about that the PL is going to drop all charges against Citeh. Thought it was BS but maybe it's true :eek:

There has been rumours kicking about that the PL is going to drop all charges against Citeh. Thought it was BS but maybe it's true :eek:

Almost like the sovereign nation of UAE is far more powerful and influential than the poxy FA.

Pep beat his drug charge from FIFA on a technicality when it was clear as day he was guilty.

He has already (basically) beaten the UEFA charge on a technicality when they were proven to be guilty.

Might as well add the FA/Premier league to the list of spineless bodies who Pep and City can bully and laugh at.

Said it before, you can’t invite a pig into your house and complain when it shits on the carpet.

@LEWIS540 it's not like we didn't expect this to happen. All top dogs in all federations are willing to help someone out for a price.

It's like with Putin. He just have to make it seem like someone fell from a window, got poisoned by accident, or were on a plane that somehow crashed... And there's nutting we could do 'bout it

<VinceCa$h>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back