Lawler not excited about facing Hendricks for the 3rd time

Is there a petition I can sign to stop this idiotic rematch?

I hpe their ppv bombs and Lawler wins again just to stick it to the ufc and reebok.

i hate hendricks but i honestly dont understand how they gave lalwer that fight. i watched it again and again and seriously that was hendricks' fight. if they fight again i of course want lalwer to win, but he's going to have to do a whole hell of a lot more in the 3rd fight than he did in the 2nd to win that fight.

Wow a talent rich division log jammed at the top and we looking at a Hendricks/Lawler 3 why?

Is there incentive for Dana/UFC to pump Jonny with belt shots?

UFC has to have been afraid Rory would beat Lawler, thats why they didnt pass up on the trilogy fight. Rory is very dangerous and capable of beating Lawler.

It's a fight that pretty much no one wants to see... Everyone knows it will go to decision again. And the more they fight, the more accustomed to each other they will become.... making the fights even less interesting to watch. Is there anyone that doesn't think Lawler/Hendricks 3 won't go to a decision?

it might go to a decision BUT either of these guys is capable of knocking the other out. so theres still that element of suspense when they stand and trade. it should be an awesome fight. i just wish they had given rory the shot.

opps i mean, Is there anyone that things the trilogy fight won't go to a decision?

Neither am I. Not happy it's happening right away. After Lawlers loss he had to go get some wins and rebuild an excitement for fight. Hendricks should have to do same

REEBOK PROUDLY PRESENTS Johnny hendricks vs lawler ....UFC 186: Deja Vu

Panthers are winning tomorrow

b'lee dat
56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif

Why? I read somewhere that they were going to do the 3rd fight and just could not believe it, i mean, why the fuck are they doing a trilogy here? Hendricks would had only fought the same guy for 3 times in a row.....imagine what happens if it goes to draw/controversial split decision, instant rematch again?

Dana dreams about trilogies. He thinks this is Godfather or some shit.

of course not. he lost both times, why would he want to fight again?

Neither am I. Not happy it's happening right away. After Lawlers loss he had to go get some wins and rebuild an excitement for fight. Hendricks should have to do same

This!

Especially since he had his head between Lawler's legs almost the entire second half of the 2nd fight.

Back