Lawler not excited about facing Hendricks for the 3rd time

They're 1-1. Fact

You don't have to agree with the decision f the 2nd fight (Arguable 48-47 either way) but it's a reasonable score.

Hendricks fans have the hardest time accepting decision losses. Just pathetic lol.

Of course he doesnt, lol. Both fights were close and boring.

Why does UFC want this fight over the MacDonald fight? Seems weird to me they made this fight. Usually they go for the fight that will bring in the most attention and the most PPV buys but this seems to be the opposite of that. This fight is bad for business and bad for everyone except Hendricks pretty much.

I'm not interested in this fight but I have a feeling Lawler is gonna knock the lights off of Hendricks this time.

Why does UFC want this fight over the MacDonald fight? Seems weird to me they made this fight. Usually they go for the fight that will bring in the most attention and the most PPV buys but this seems to be the opposite of that. This fight is bad for business and bad for everyone except Hendricks pretty much.

I'm not interested in this fight but I have a feeling Lawler is gonna knock the lights off of Hendricks this time.

I don't get it either.

Why did Robbie have to win a fight before getting a rematch but Hendricks does not?

Hendricks fans have the hardest time accepting decision losses. Just pathetic lol.

I don't like Hendricks, but it doesn't undo the fact that Lawler was aggressive for like 2 minutes in a 25 minute fight

Hendricks' strategy last time was to not make him feel pressured, because when Lawler feels pressured he becomes dangerous... This fucking guy made the fight boring on purpose!!!

Why did Robbie have to win a fight before getting a rematch but Hendricks does not?

Reebok-athletics-branding-new-brand-mark-logo-design-Delta-symbol.jpg

lol at people saying robbie lost both fights... he kicked hedricks ass for 10 rounds!!!

They'll fight a 4th time before the end of their careers.

At least Robbie will be a champ who still fights like he always has, not some guy protecting a belt.

Still, zero interest in the trilogy.

I haven't been this pissed off with the UFC in quite some time.

I let most things go because I can usually find something about it that makes sense, but recently they've been seriously getting under my skin.

> Passing over the clear #1 contender in Rory MacDonald and log-jamming the division just to book Lawler/Hendricks 3, the trilogy match that nobody gives a fuck about.

> Offering Anderson Silva another title shot with a win over fucking Nick Diaz.

Injury forces Big Rigg out...diaz steps in.....calling it now

I don't like Hendricks, but it doesn't undo the fact that Lawler was aggressive for like 2 minutes in a 25 minute fight

Ir doesn't change the fact that the only round that should be in question is round 4.

Round 1 is Lawler

Round 2 is Hendricks

Round 3 is Hendricks

Round 4 could go either way but the end of the round clearly was why the judges gave it to Lawler

Round 5 was Lawler

How do they intend to sell it? Nobody gives a shit to see it.... I wonder if it's just that they're doing all they can to not give the shot to Rory?

They know that this fight trends near zero and nobody wants it. Why are they putting it on if not to cockblock Rory?

Any ideas?

How do they intend to sell it? Nobody gives a shit to see it.... I wonder if it's just that they're doing all they can to not give the shot to Rory?

They know that this fight trends near zero and nobody wants it. Why are they putting it on if not to cockblock Rory?

Any ideas?

Probably afraid of Rory being champ, as they think that will prevent GSP from ever coming back.

That would be my guess.

There was a poll on here asking if you were interested in this fight and it was something like 90% no, so Robbie is not alone.

Back