Lawler not excited about facing Hendricks for the 3rd time

I dislike Lawler even more after 181 (although it isn't his fault). I still don't like him, come on Hendricks... fight this time.

I'm not excited either. Hendericks can't fight at least one different person before the rematch? Really?

Don't like it they have a immediate rematch. I was very glad Robby won, but it could have gone either way, same as in the first fight and Robby fought 2 times after his first shot at the title. Hendricks should have at least one fight also before getting another shot again.

But what can you do right. Will be pissed off though if it's again a close contest and Hendricks gets the belt back.

it depends on silva vs diaz. if diaz wins he fights lawler. they are waiting to see

Hendricks getting this fight is nothing more than the UFC trying to appease his sponsors (bass pro shops, Reebok, Alienware, big in the Nascar world Zak products)

I thought he wasn't interested in the MacDonald rematch either? I don't know who else he thinks he has to fight at this point.

A 3rd fight is probably the 2nd most dumbest decision Dana White has made. The first is allowing Jon Jones off the hook for his Cocaine use.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2015/01/lawler-sobre-cinturao-pela-primeira-vez-estava-pronto-para-os-holofotes.html"]Combate

460079668.jpg

Nobody wants this fight apart from farmers, truckers and the Fertitas.

The fans doesn't want to see this fight either

Not surprised at the fight. UFC out of touch as usual.

I wont lie, I'll watch it, because I like to watch people fighting. But that's all this will be for me. I just dont care who wins anymore. The UFC have flogged this dead horse enough.

It's strange... A title fight that I couldn't give a shit for. Well done Dana.

A 3rd fight is probably the 2nd most dumbest decision Dana White has made. The first is allowing Jon Jones off the hook for his Cocaine use.

Yeah, you're right. Dana should do the smart thing and put his best fighter and one of the top draws out of commission for something he did that had no bearing on the outcome of the fight. That would be the smart thing.

Way to make a weak card with a weak trilogy with a challenger that should be fighting to earn his title shot. shouldve let hendricks get 2 wins atleast, like lawler had to. I hope lawler knocks him out

not paying to watch this again so soon.

if Hendrix were to win 2-3 in a row and Lawler was still champ, sure.

Back