Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Why the hate?

He didn't deserve to be prosecuted, which everybody knows.

He's a kid and did more to protect is community than the police

Not hate, just simple judgment.

He's acting like a fool, he lied on the stand about his knowledge of guns, and now is doing a victory lap with a bunch of grifters.

Sure he's young and dumb, but I still get to call him dumb.

Not hate, just simple judgment.

He's acting like a fool, he lied on the stand about his knowledge of guns, and now is doing a victory lap with a bunch of grifters.

Sure he's young and dumb, but I still get to call him dumb.
You shut your whore mouth

I'll bet you ten whole Canadian dollars that if he makes a rap album it would go double uranium.

It ain't self snitching if you get off scott-free.

Guest stars should be Kid Rock, Kanye and Professor Griff.

Shortly after that incident, Rittenhouse himself received a warning from EA Games for featuring language that could "harm others or negatively disrupt the game", according to an email shared by Rittenhouse on his platform.

The language in question? Rittenhouse's own name, which is featured in an online handle.

Interestingly, Rittenhouse didn’t even use his name on EAs own online platform, but rather the company found that he used it on Steam, the world’s largest PC games distribution service which players use to buy and download games created by different developers. The name, EA’s email continued, is an "inappropriate reference" to "violence, terror, and tragic events."

So, put another way, EA doesn't even want Rittenhouse buying its games, unless he does so anonymously.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...VZbY2fMwfWxRaC-fre_0zCqniSPGbOwaLfLrDsB0bS9QQ

HELO.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse has done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. How exactly do they justify banning his name?

Private business can do whatever it wants so long as not for racial or religious or other protected class reasons

Does anyone find it a bit, er distasteful how he gets paraded around doing appearances? Stephen Crowder had him on at least once, while we're talking about Crowder his reaction to the verdict was like cheering a home run, was very weird to me.

Does anyone find it a bit, er distasteful how he gets paraded around doing appearances? Stephen Crowder had him on at least once, while we're talking about Crowder his reaction to the verdict was like cheering a home run, was very weird to me.

The appearances are far less distasteful than him being prosecuted.

For all I know he's getting paid and needs the money.

Crowder is a cunt it seems generally, but the kids life for job prospects is likely ruined, he has ptsd and will now need interviews to get by until someome hires him for something and he will forever be a social history meme.
This is similar to child star actors in that they only have one avenue for life and will never feel they can make it on their own merit elsewhere. Everyone will know his face, and some ppl may even attack him who knows. I dont like the interview shit but can ya blame him for taking advantage?

Shortly after that incident, Rittenhouse himself received a warning from EA Games for featuring language that could "harm others or negatively disrupt the game", according to an email shared by Rittenhouse on his platform.

The language in question? Rittenhouse's own name, which is featured in an online handle.

Interestingly, Rittenhouse didn’t even use his name on EAs own online platform, but rather the company found that he used it on Steam, the world’s largest PC games distribution service which players use to buy and download games created by different developers. The name, EA’s email continued, is an "inappropriate reference" to "violence, terror, and tragic events."

So, put another way, EA doesn't even want Rittenhouse buying its games, unless he does so anonymously.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...VZbY2fMwfWxRaC-fre_0zCqniSPGbOwaLfLrDsB0bS9QQ

HELO.jpg

ea is weak

Crowder is a cunt it seems generally, but the kids life for job prospects is likely ruined, he has ptsd and will now need interviews to get by until someome hires him for something and he will forever be a social history meme.
This is similar to child star actors in that they only have one avenue for life and will never feel they can make it on their own merit elsewhere. Everyone will know his face, and some ppl may even attack him who knows. I dont like the interview shit but can ya blame him for taking advantage?

I liked crowder until the election. Then he became a whiny bitch. He also does a lot of borderline impressions of various races. I find his humor childish.

I liked crowder until the election. Then he became a whiny bitch. He also does a lot of borderline impressions of various races. I find his humor childish.

He has always been a whiny bitch really lol despite him making good points at times, he likes to take his ball back on the court

He has always been a whiny bitch really lol despite him making good points at times, he likes to take his ball back on the court

Like I said, his racist character voices are cringe worthy

The appearances are far less distasteful than him being prosecuted.

For all I know he's getting paid and needs the money.
He should get paid. You can not put a price on what the media and shitlibs put him thru. They riled everyone up to go riot and then when they attacked Kyle they tried blaming it on him! This country is just such a clown show right now.

HELO.jpg

EA's latest cut and paste ripoff (Madden 22) is far worse than what Rittenhouse did.

Very distasteful.

A lot of Americans wanted to see the correct verdict from jurors. Nobody deserves to go through what Kyle had to go through. Nothing wrong with celebrating common sense winning out.

HELO.jpg

EA's Mods are even worse than Sherdog's <CerseiPlotting>

Back