Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

iu

"I'm not a white supremacist like what the media is saying"

Rittenhouse has formed some kind of organization to hold the media accountable in the future so that what happened to him doesn't happen to others. He also said that he is going to be suing everyone who lied about him. That is a long list. He named Cenk and Whoopi specifically because they are still calling him a murderer apparently.

Rittenhouse has formed some kind of organization to hold the media accountable in the future so that what happened to him doesn't happen to others. He also said that he is going to be suing everyone who lied about him. That is a long list. He named Cenk and Whoopi specifically because they are still calling him a murderer apparently.

Interesting idea.

In a perfect world he'd be so successful he'd surgically extract opinion from reporting on cases that haven't been resolved yet.

good, cenk needs dropped in his place

He should now go after those calling Aubrey’s murderers racist.

Klye Rittenhouse might have won a lawsuit towards CNN but i have doubts he might have a winnable lawsuit against some public figures.

Kyle Rittenhouse Says He Plans on Suing LeBron, Media, and Public Figures Like Whoopi Goldberg Over ‘Lies’

According to The Guardian, the teen, who was acquitted on all counts in November, told Tucker Carlson on Fox News on Monday night that he and his team are launching a “Media Accountability Project” to hold members of the press legally accountable for spreading what he believes to be lies about him.

I can’t imagine it because OJ actually is a murderer.

<6>

Legally he is not. I don't see how you can selectively apply freedom of speech when the justice system ruled the same way for both of them.

People have a right to agree or disagree with court decisions in the U.S.

Because it's against the first amendment.
Where I think you might run afoul of civil liability will be social media posting. That’s effectively you publishing. Could be interesting to see where this goes. I’m against it for dipshit celebs but media is fair game.

Back