Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Is it effective more than 50 feet with perfect use?

I’m not being a smart mouth bitch, I know nothing about guns.
50 feet is ridiculously close. Some people use those rifles for varminting at hundreds of yards.

Kyle’s on Sherdog? For real? Can we get a time stamp on the vid where he says that?

Kyle, if you’re reading this I just want you to know I’m a big fan and I admire your courage.

It was a joke

kanye.gif

Witness Drew Hernandez will be on Nerdrotic's channel for Friday Night Tights soon.

And Zuby.

He's come a long way. Only a couple years ago he was that livestream guy who GoT fans tuned into to for season 8 bashing.

Kyles Crowder interview was interesting. Crowder is basically the modern Jerry Lewis and he did not show well in that interview, while Dave Landau did great. People need to remember Kyle is a child. Remember how you thought when you were eighteen... though most of us weren't nearly as principled or strong willed as he is, he's still so young and has decades of life and learning ahead...

Last edited:
EA just banned Klye Rittenhouse just days following the not guilty verdict despite being a not guilty EA banned Rittenhouse.

To yes to Protect Other Players

EA just banned Klye Rittenhouse just days following the not guilty verdict despite being a not guilty EA banned Rittenhouse.

To yes to Protect Other Players

Kyle Rittenhouse has done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. How exactly do they justify banning his name?

Kyle if you are reading this. There are about 9 Future shitbags in this thread, just like the 2 of the 3 felons you purged from the earth. Ignore them, they will likely hurt themselves at some point in their miserable lives.

Also, when Bicep hit the stand how hard was it not to laugh at that lying sack of shit?

Back