Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Just because this lady had a stupid take on the Rittenhouse trial, doesn't mean it's okay to karma post after she gets murdered. It's as bad as the threads celebrating a Covid denier dying to the disease.
She threw her hat into the ring to share her opinion so she is not safe from ridicule. She chose to speak out their bad parenting.

What a dork... I don't think he was guilty but he isn't the choir boy people make him out to be. Everybody knows he was lying on the stand when he pretended not to know the difference between ammo types, and that the effective range of an ar-15 is more than 50 feet. What a little worm.

Nothing wrong with him cashing in after being dragged through shit over something that never should have gone to trial

I don't see how Ripskater was banned and Queen B gets to stick around. From what I understand Rip was constantly getting reported, but he never partook an any personal attacks or even instead anybody. He kind of did what Queen B does, but only with a right wing slant. He wasn't as over the top as Queen imo though.

My theory is queen b is some mods troll accounts which is why I refuse to engage with it at all

Holy fuck. I just got to the part where he mentions he has an account on sherdog and calls out a few people here<45>
eric-andre.gif

I don't see how Ripskater was banned and Queen B gets to stick around. From what I understand Rip was constantly getting reported, but he never partook an any personal attacks or even instead anybody. He kind of did what Queen B does, but only with a right wing slant. He wasn't as over the top as Queen imo though.
Moderation is biased is basically the answer there.

lol Ripskater would post really fucked up shit like pictures of aborted fetus and relentlessly harassed some mods.

There isn't much parity at all.

My theory is queen b is some mods troll accounts which is why I refuse to engage with it at all
I actually believe that too because of some of the mods' reactions to QueenB. They don't want to say much about her. I think it's the same thing we faced with IndyCovaHart.

Just because this lady had a stupid take on the Rittenhouse trial, doesn't mean it's okay to karma post after she gets murdered. It's as bad as the threads celebrating a Covid denier dying to the disease.
I don't think its funny or anything, its sad when anyone is taken before their time, but the irony of the story is worth noting. So often, the things these people say are a mirror image of themselves.

I actually believe that too because of some of the mods' reactions to QueenB. They don't want to say much about her. I think it's the same thing we faced with IndyCovaHart.

Who runs it is ultimately irrelevant though, if everyone ignored him the gimmick would disappear quickly

She threw her hat into the ring to share her opinion so she is not safe from ridicule. She chose to speak out their bad parenting.

I don't think its funny or anything, its sad when anyone is taken before their time, but the irony of the story is worth noting. So often, the things these people say are a mirror image of themselves.

Fair enough. I just get uncomfortable at the idea of "karma deaths" based on politics being celebrated here. A terrorist blows himself up by accident while constructing his bomb? Yeah, I can celebrate that shit.

Holy fuck. I just got to the part where he mentions he has an account on sherdog and calls out a few people here<45>

So we can finally talk about that openly now?

Fair enough. I just get uncomfortable at the idea of "karma deaths" based on politics being celebrated here. A terrorist blows himself up by accident while constructing his bomb? Yeah, I can celebrate that shit.

So we can finally talk about that openly now?

Elaborate...

Back