Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Elaborate...

1eMy.gif

I don't see how Ripskater was banned and Queen B gets to stick around. From what I understand Rip was constantly getting reported, but he never partook an any personal attacks or even instead anybody. He kind of did what Queen B does, but only with a right wing slant. He wasn't as over the top as Queen imo though.
I think Rip got banned for arguing with the mods not for anything he posted.

Moderation is biased is basically the answer there.
I don't think any more than normal. They all have their own views. Rip though pushed the issue more than he should have after they initially unbanned him.

What a dork... I don't think he was guilty but he isn't the choir boy people make him out to be. Everybody knows he was lying on the stand when he pretended not to know the difference between ammo types, and that the effective range of an ar-15 is more than 50 feet. What a little worm.
Is it effective more than 50 feet with perfect use?

I’m not being a smart mouth bitch, I know nothing about guns.

Is it effective more than 50 feet with perfect use?

I’m not being a smart mouth bitch, I know nothing about guns.
One of the reasons AR's are so renowned/infamous is because of their remarkable precision at long distances. 50 feet is easy. 50 meters is easy.
This also becomes part of the reason leftists whip themselves into a frenzy. Anyone can pick it up and after a day at the range, they feel like they're a marksman, which can easily give someone an inflated ego.
I don't think they should be banned, I mean I have one, but I won't argue that it's terrifying power and should be used with utmost discipline.

Like do they cause a lot of kickback when you fire them?

Back