Kurt Angel wants to challenge Conor McGregor to a fight

Hate to break it to the wrestletards, who have proven time and time again their monumental stupidity.
Pro wrestling is a demanding physical sport and they are great athletes. But, (here it comes you idiots)

PRO WRESTLING IS NOT FIGHTING.

I know that hurts your basement dwelling mommys boy senses but it's true. The matches are scripted, and there's signed contracts of the outcome of every match.

THEY TRAIN ACROBATCIS NOT FIGHTING.

They're pretty good at it, and good actors and athletes too.

Pro MMA fighters train fighting, the finer points of it, all aspects of, all the time. Foot work, head movement, takedowns, ground game. Actual combat.

The difference of skills is huge. Even Kurt Angle.

You all really need to accept that, and take your heads out of your arsels.

Your ignorance makes actual educated MMA fans sick.

youre right brock can never beat mir.

this isnt chad fucking mendes. angle can brute force and overpower conor to the ground. but he also has technique from real wrestling experience.

Brute force how? The guy has no idea how to GNP someone at all.

He's done real wrestling, but it's still different when someone is actually trying to hurt you. He's also old as fuck and would get tired retardedly fast.

In Alevel Olympic just calling it how it is. LOL @ SHERTARDS DEFENDING CANNER

youre right brock can never beat mir.

Brock lost to Mir the first time around and was almost submitted like 3 times before he actually got submitted, and he actually trained for that fight.

Brute force how? The guy has no idea how to GNP someone at all.

He's done real wrestling, but it's still different when someone is actually trying to hurt you. He's also old as fuck and would get tired retardedly fast.

lol g&p is punch/elbow/hammer fist a guy repeatedly. its not some super science. if kurt angle became an mma fighter, the athletic comission wouldnt sanction the fight because they would fear for conor's safety.

At first I saw "Criss Angel" (you know that 40yo bitch with black nail polish?) and I was like "YEAH!!! wreck his ass!".... and I started reading the first few messages, and now I'm disappointed

99d4fb50b34b4d7ee0ee5598bbdc419c.jpg

Brock lost to Mir the first time around and was almost submitted like 3 times before he actually got submitted, and he actually trained for that fight.

ya and that was because the corrupt refs stopped him from destroying mir. he was moments away from crushing mir before the standup and frank mir is waaaay ahead of conor in strength weight and grappling ability.

lol g&p is punch/elbow/hammer fist a guy repeatedly. its not some super science. if kurt angle became an mma fighter, the athletic comission wouldnt sanction the fight because they would fear for conor's safety.

If Angle extensively trained and wasn't held together by duct tape, yeah, of course he'd have a much better chance of winning. But if he just fought Conor right now, he'd get annihilated. Wrestling credentials don't automatically translate to a real fight.

ya and that was because the corrupt refs stopped him from destroying mir. he was moments away from crushing mir before the standup and frank mir is waaaay ahead of conor in strength weight and grappling ability.

That's objectively not what happened. You just made that up.

That stoppage by Mazzagatti happened like 15 seconds into the fight. There's a misconception that he was about to be finished even though that's just... not what happened. Mir mitigated a lot of the GNP. It was a narrative made up by casuals and WWE fanboys. If anything, Mir's situation got significantly worse AFTER the standup happened.

If Angle extensively trained and wasn't held together by duct tape, yeah, of course he'd have a much better chance of winning. But if he just fought Conor right now, he'd get annihilated. Wrestling credentials don't automatically translate to a real fight.

hed be the favorite to win right now and conor would stand no chance if angle trained. a guy who knocks out midgets and manlets for a living isnt beating a guy a like angle

hed be the favorite to win right now and conor would stand no chance if angle trained. a guy who knocks out midgets and manlets for a living isnt beating a guy a like angle

Like I said, I don't like Conor, but he'd still win. Wrestling doesn't translate to a real fight automatically like you keep insinuating.

It's not even limited to Conor. Pick someone that you think doesn't beat up on manlets that is smaller than Angle, and is a reasonably good MMA striker. He'd also destroy Kurt Angle.

That's objectively not what happened. You just made that up.

That stoppage by Mazzagatti happened like 15 seconds into the fight. There's a misconception that he was about to be finished even though that's just... not what happened. Mir mitigated a lot of the GNP. It was a narrative made up by casuals and WWE fanboys. If anything, Mir's situation got significantly worse AFTER the standup happened.

mir was done in the 1st moments of the fight. ufc could not allow it to be an embarrasment like that so they stopped it. then they saw the ppv numbers so brock became their favorite and refs saved him in the carwin fight.

this is a whole other topic. if you want to say conor has murr like strength and submissions gtfo you trolling

mir was done in the 1st moments of the fight. ufc could not allow it to be an embarrasment like that so they stopped it. then they saw the ppv numbers so brock became their favorite and refs saved him in the carwin fight.

Don't be delusional. The UFC isn't opposed to licking Brock's asshole, but to think they instructed Mazzagatti to protect Mir is fucking retarded. Like I said, Mir's situation got worse after the standup.

I don't like Brock either but not stopping the Carwin fight was the right call too. Carwin fought like a dumbshit and punched Brock's forearms for the better half of 4 minutes. Not only that, but Brock stood up before the round even ended.

Like I said, I don't like Conor, but he'd still win. Wrestling doesn't translate to a real fight automatically like you keep insinuating.

It's not even limited to Conor. Pick someone that you think doesn't beat up on manlets that is smaller than Angle, and is a reasonably good MMA striker. He'd also destroy Kurt Angle.

real wrestling does translate to a real fight. if conor cant keep it standing and is not strong enough then he is dead. he couldnt handle 2 punches on the ground from a volume puncher but he is going to take g&p from a 240 6ft olympic wrestler? do you know why conor would never fight even mediocre bad heavyweights? he cant beat them.

Back