Kurt Angel wants to challenge Conor McGregor to a fight

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0812/615445/kurt-angle-talks-challenge-for-conor-mcgregor/

His challenge for Conor:

"I'd like to challenge Conor. Take five bumps with me in the ring. Just five bumps. When I did that for the first time, I took three and said, 'F--- this, I'm quitting.' I quit for a couple days and my manager talked me into going back. I know how Dana White and Conor continue to bash the business, but I challenge either of them to get in the ring with me and take five bumps. Once they do, they'll realize how tough it is–and that's not even a fraction of what it takes to be a pro wrestler."

its definitely tough on the wrestlers bodies considering their schedules.

Not sure what he means by bumps.

Everyone wants a Conor fight!

That's where the money is at. Not that it would be offered... but anyone on sherdog would probably step in the ring with Conor for 7 figures. I would. To my detriment I suspect... but I'd do it.

Rather see Criss Angel vs Conor

5 BUMPS?

He should be challenging Jon Jones to that contest instead.

He would lose.

uBIQoJB.jpg

lmao Kurt Angle is one bad bump away from a full body cast

Conor would whoop the fuck out of him in a real fight also

Angle won an olympic gold with a broken neck, he'd smush any HW in the UFC in his prime.

Hey, after 5 bumps of coke I'd fight Conor, too. Hell, after 5 bumps I'd fight an actual gorilla.

WWE actors are able to use an insane amount of steroids to recover from those "bumps"

Would Conor get that same advantage?

Bumps? It sounds like he's challenging him to pro wrestling fundamentals more so than a fight based on the link... perhaps I missed something in the complete interview?

If only his neck was not f*cked up beyond repair.

Would have been nice to see him during the TUF heavyweight season.

100% sure McGregor could handle his bumps better than Kurt, whether they are in the ring or on a professional dancers mons pubis.

its definitely tough on the wrestlers bodies considering their schedules.

Not sure what he means by bumps.
A 'bump' is a hard fall, landing flat on your back from a height. It might refer to any fall in a wrestling ring though.

Sure it's tough but how about getting punched in the face for living Kurt. But you know, with actual punches and kicks.

Back