Kurt Angel wants to challenge Conor McGregor to a fight

Don't be delusional. The UFC isn't opposed to licking Brock's asshole, but to think they instructed Mazzagatti to protect Mir is fucking retarded. Like I said, Mir's situation got worse after the standup.

I don't like Brock either but not stopping the Carwin fight was the right call too. Carwin fought like a dumbshit and punched Brock's forearms for the better half of 4 minutes. Not only that, but Brock stood up before the round even ended.

everything the ufc does and the refs do is the right call. i got it man. cool.

real wrestling does translate to a real fight. if conor cant keep it standing and is not strong enough then he is dead. he couldnt handle 2 punches on the ground from a volume puncher but he is going to take g&p from a 240 6ft olympic wrestler? do you know why conor would never fight even mediocre bad heavyweights? he cant beat them.

Angle isn't a mediocre or bad heavyweight, he's just not a fighter. That and you know, weight classes and fights needing to be sanctioned.

everything the ufc does and the refs do is the right call. i got it man. cool.

No, but it actually was the right call for those two situations.

Angle isn't a mediocre or bad heavyweight, he's just not a fighter.

Kurt's age is a factor, but to say that wrestling doesn't naturally translate to MMA, and doesn't work against "real fighters" is ridiculous. Ben Askren has made a living wrestlefucking bigger and stronger guys than Conor. To think Kurt couldn't possibly do the same to a guy who weighs a buck sixty, is a little short-sighted.

Yea he definitely seemed to be doing just fine in his last fight
Just fine indeed

Add to that it's easy to be champ when you call the shots to fight for another belt without defending your own. Fuck is this, Cage Warriors?

@KONE would Brock kill Conor?

Brock will turn bright red again like he did at UFC 200 and blind Conor, causing him to lose

Kurt's age is a factor, but to say that wrestling doesn't naturally translate to MMA, and doesn't work against "real fighters" is ridiculous. Ben Askren has made a living wrestlefucking bigger and stronger guys than Conor. To think Kurt couldn't possibly do the same to a guy who weighs a buck sixty, is a little short-sighted.

It's possible, just not an automatic thing. It's a lazy analysis. Like I said earlier, people have come into MMA with wrestling credentials that are out of this world and still turned out like shit.

Angle isn't a mediocre or bad heavyweight, he's just not a fighter. That and you know, weight classes and fights needing to be sanctioned.

No, but it actually was the right call for those two situations.

kurt has trained in a combat art which is very effective in mma. he doesnt need to b e a great fighter he can be terrible and still beat conor. thats why we have weight classes. they wont sanction it because its not a fair fight for conor.

kurt has trained in a combat art which is very effective in mma. he doesnt need to b e a great fighter he can be terrible and still beat conor. thats why we have weight classes. they wont sanction it because its not a fair fight for conor.

What about Shogun vs Kurt Angle? :^)

I saw Kurt Angle on the Pros vs Joes Reality show. He looked awful. He couldn't even take down non pro athlete. All the surgeries and injuries have caught up with him. Yes, Conor could do 5 bumps.

Hey, after 5 bumps of coke I'd fight Conor, too. Hell, after 5 bumps I'd fight an actual gorilla.
You don't want to fight a gorilla, trust me. Notice the charge at 0:33

I saw Kurt Angle on the Pros vs Joes Reality show. He looked awful. He couldn't even take down non pro athlete. All the surgeries and injuries have caught up with him. Yes, Conor could do 5 bumps.

What does a "bump" even imply? Falling down? Or is he challenging Conor to endure a pile-driver from the top of a 50 foot cage five times in a row?

Pro wrestling may be scripted but there is no doubt that them guys take a beating. It's not like MMA is a joke either.

You're ignoring significant details of that appearance. These guys were being challenged not be taken down ten times, or some shit by Kurt, and Kurt had to take them all on one right after another. Oh' and I believe it was in the rain too. Every single one of them got taken down. Just not ten times.

Stop lying.

Kurt Angle is the man

- won gold medal at Olympics with a BROKEN NECK.
- competed at Heavyweight even though he's pretty small to the HW monsters in Olympic wrestling.
- in my opinion the best technical pro wrestler ever. Surpassing Bret Hart. This puts a tremendous toll on your body.

He's pretty broken physically right now. He looks extemely stiff but that's due to his balls to the walls wrestling style over the years. Kurt at his prime would have done very well in MMA just based on his godly grappling but like brock not sure how he'd react to a punch in the face.

What does a "bump" even imply? Falling down? Or is he challenging Conor to endure a pile-driver from the top of a 50 foot cage five times in a row?
Never had the birthday bumps? You get one for each year. Only tough wrestlers like Burt Angle can handle it after five years old. That's why wrestling is the best base for MMA.

OK. Get in the octagon with him and take a couple of his left hands. Deal.

Back