Kron gracie

Maybe some kind of wrestling. Just clinching like a zombie wont do shit.
He literally fought exactly like Nate does, just without the good boxing.

mark my words Cub going to get robbed,its part of the sport
volkan reyes style

Another good call TS. What about the main event?

Too much too soon for Kron. But the toughness is ridiculous. A lot of potential here, I hope he doesn't retire.

Kron has zero fight iq. Great chin and toughness but damn, why would you brawl with a brawler?

Kron made me a fan tonight... that's fuckin grit...

Swanson implemented his gameplan to a T

Kron has two things going against him...his striking sucks and he doesn't know 10th Planet/rubber guard...Classic Gracie JJ has been all but neutralized at the highest levels of MMA...He needs to head to 10P HQ and beg edgy for some lessons

Kron has two things going against him...his striking sucks and he doesn't know 10th Planet/rubber guard...Classic Gracie JJ has been all but neutralized at the highest levels of MMA

He doesn't need 10th Planet Bjj, he needs takedowns and better striking.

Too much too soon for Kron. But the toughness is ridiculous. A lot of potential here, I hope he doesn't retire.
This. Kron showed his potential, but Cub was too big of a step up for him. If Kron's striking improves, he's got the toughness and grit to possibly do some big things in the sport.

2 ADCC Champs losing in back to back months, 1 lost to Islam and the other to Cub, meanwhile Khabib a non-ADCC competitor was busy submitting a BJJ blackbelt in Dustin, the irony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back