Kron gracie

Just like I predicted Mackenzie mark my words Gracie's getting slept tonight.

GREAT PREDICTION!!!!

I'm glad Dern lost though. Her fake accent is outrageous, and I don't know why the MMA media lets her get away with it. It's culturally sickening that kids are being raised to think it's virtuous to not be western.

GREAT PREDICTION!!!!

I'm glad Dern lost though. Her fake accent is outrageous, and I don't know why the MMA media lets her get away with it. It's culturally sickening that kids are being raised to think it's virtuous to not be western.

It is so weird because I have been in BJJ classes with her before and her english weirdly different now. Its almost like an act. Im a big fan of her dad Megaton. But she is weird.

It is so weird because I have been in BJJ classes with her before and her english weirdly different now. Its almost like an act. Im a big fan of her dad Megaton. But she is weird.
Have you ever heard her fart?

Only way to move ahead is go and train with Maia, he's the guy who found a way to close the distance in the safest manner and get the takendown. Yea still did t work out well for him against top wrestler.

Why are all the Gracie's such poor strikers? It's like they have the inability to learn proper boxing

Imagine a Gracie with standup skill?

I honestly think it's because they are taught since birth to throw "Baiting" strikes or "Weak" strikes to get their opponent to open up so they can clinch. They've been doing this forever. Unfortunately, they got sooooo conditioned throwing baiting strikes that are intentionally telegraphed and slow, that they have it hardwired in them to throw crap strikes.

Only way to move ahead is go and train with Maia, he's the guy who found a way to close the distance in the safest manner and get the takendown. Yea still did t work out well for him against top wrestler.
Maybe that’s the problem. He can’t go train with Maia or anyone else with judo or wrestling because, in his own words that would make him a traitor.

Too much too soon for Kron. But the toughness is ridiculous. A lot of potential here, I hope he doesn't retire.

Potential, maybe, but he's already in his prime age-wise and if he keeps taking beatings like the one tonight he will prematurely age fast. If he just relies on grit and chin, he won't get much further.

Why are all the Gracie's such poor strikers? It's like they have the inability to learn proper boxing

Imagine a Gracie with standup skill?
Let him (Kron) tell it....if u leave their camp to learn better striking then you are disloyal......

Maia has a sick double leg. but kron probably too arrogant to train with him

Maybe that’s the problem. He can’t go train with Maia or anyone else with judo or wrestling because, in his own words that would make him a traitor.

Maia got his BB from Fabio Gurgel, who got his BB from Romero “Jacare” Cavalcante, who got his BB from Rolls Gracie, who got his BB from Helio Gracie.
Same lineage as Kron.

He literally fought exactly like Nate does, just without the good boxing.
Yeah thats what i thought. Looked really similar but Nate doesnt need to get the fight to the ground necessarily. I'll never understand why so many top bjj guys refuse to learn solid wrestling or atleast some other takedown source other than b-level Judo throws.

Back