Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

Well you're dumb so that probably explains it.
Awesome comeback...

a5bfb957463ff4985ed03aba3e257aaa.jpg

Nope she went full subaru wrx flannel lesbian like ellen page and monica raymund.
FFN_Stewart_K_FF10_FF8_FF13_122414_51613684.jpg

Someday she is going to walk in front of a mirror and be begging for the D again. I will be there . . . in the bushes

That is what monica raymund said before divorcing her husband to live with a woman.

This chick cheated on her boyfriend with another man. She likes the D.

Some females get pressured into playing the straight role by society. But this chick was banging a dude in secret. Its clearly in her nature. She just also happens to like girls.

I always found it more likely that Sherdog would engage in mass gay hysteria than appreciate the contributions to the world of Kristen Stewart.
this forum's biggest complain about USADA is that it caused a decline in muscularity of the fighters.

This chick cheated on her boyfriend with another man. She likes the D.

Some females get pressured into playing the straight role by society. But this chick was banging a dude in secret. Its clearly in her nature. She just also happens to like girls.
monica raymund lives with a woman in a monogamous relationship. she also dresses like a lesbian now. she attend chicago pride.angie harmon also might be gay she sounds like a p.e teacher
Screenshot_2016-08-02-21-57-30.png
ClFT9P5XEAAS4kK.jpg

Someday she is going to walk in front of a mirror and be begging for the D again. I will be there . . . in the bushes
for some reason it reminded me of this lesbian from mad tv

Don't recall this episode...HILARIOUS!!!
I agree Stephanie weir and bryan Cranston in this clip are also good comic actors.

she reminded me of my schools softball and soccer coach I started laughing sometimes when she spoke to us at fundraisers.

Inb4 "underly attached girlfriend" meme pics.

Pretty much every chick, famous or not, seems to be going lesbo nowadays.

There has been threads about the handsomest male fighter and largest bulges on this forum.
That last one . . . I just . . . Y'all is fukkin weird s: Why even . . . Lol I'm so disturbed rn.

She looks like a very pretty guy. Attractive, but I don’t find her sexually appealing.

Back