Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

Sasha_Grey_.jpg
Please refrain from littering my KS Appreciation Thread with this FILTH!!!!!

Janeane is sexy in that nerdy way.
I always had a thing for Janeane too, although I do have the feeling that she'd be kind of a pain in the ass to deal with. As long as she had someone else to bitch about she'd be fine, the second she didn't I can just imagine her bitching about everything thing I did. To which I'd say "fine, if that's your attitude then I guess we'll just sit here and watch Mystery Men again" I figure that would humble her a bit.

I most certainly wood
kristen-stewart-nomakeup-ftr.jpg
ea37bc03-2423-4bc4-aad0-8195d8368cf9.gif

wasnt she caught blowing her director for snow white?
interesting....

LOL how did a Kristen Stewart appreciation thread get 106 replies?

...107 now. Oh, I get it, heh.

She's good looking but damn is that girl boring. Seen her on talk shows and she has zero personality

She's good looking but damn is that girl boring. Seen her on talk shows and she has zero personality
That's not exactly a con if you're dating her...no one wants a chick that's yapping 24/7!

She uh, isn't really that cute at all. Looks a little Downs-y, even.

She was. Then she came out of the closet.
He must've raped her, because a strong and empowered lesbian woman would never consent to sucking a patriarchal white cisgendered shitlord's disgusting little prick.

That's not exactly a con if you're dating her...no one wants a chick that's yapping 24/7!
Yea not a yapper but someone who can contribute to a conversation is nice

Yea not a yapper but someone who can contribute to a conversation is nice
Dew, she must have MAD stories about Hollywood!

You may be onto something tho...her wiki page states "she continued her education by correspondence until completing high school." Not exactly sure what that means...how do you go to school via correspondence!?

Wow, Adventureland came out 7 YEARS AGO!!!

Back