Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

This is correct. I lean towards 6, because she has middle school titties. On a rainy day she might drop to a 5 when her makeup drains off her chin.

hmmm....i just bumped her from a 8 to a 9 based on your observation

:eek:

Threads I never thought I would see on an MMA forum for 800, Alex.

So, I came to learn recently that Kristen is a lesbian...needless to say, it was very disheartening.

Quite frankly, I blame men, myself included, anytime a chick goes lesbo. Why? I feel like we've let them down with our lack of leadership and effeminacy. Society has turned us into major puzzies! Anyway, enough of that...

Oh, and I also blame this fruit loop...

orig-7346961.jpg

This jabroni is clearly ghayer than a two-dollar bill and had no business being near such a gorgeous woman.

Ok, I think I got it all out...onto the pics...

kristen_stewart300.jpg
Kristen_Stewart,_Breaking_Dawn_Part_2,_London,_2012_(crop).jpg
3db437f79059baa4_stew.jpg
x_a0362daf.jpg

Obligatory foot shot...

e60b33a6fda953579bdb7b53a5ac9ccc.jpg

Btw, I've never seen any of her Twilight flicks, but I did enjoy her in Adventureland and Snow White and the Huntsmen.

google image search kristen stewart feet = rubbed one out

The truth about a girl like kristen is she actually worships the d so much that when things go sour, she needs an outlet to grab some countrol back. She turns to the vag as a means to regain the control she loses when the d's in her life disappoint her. It's just a power grab.

Just like most bullies are themselves bullied at home. Their entire bullying at school is a power grab to regain the control they lose at home.

She needs to stop worshiping the d. It's unhealthy for men and herself.

The truth about a girl like kristen is she actually worships the d so much that when things go sour, she needs an outlet to grab some countrol back. She turns to the vag as a means to regain the control she loses when the d's in her life disappoint her. It's just a power grab.

Just like most bullies are themselves bullied at home. Their entire bullying at school is a power grab to regain the control they lose at home.

She needs to stop worshiping the d. It's unhealthy for men and herself.
giphy.gif

im not really a fan, but each to their own.

i think this will have a bigger divide than that was present in the anna kendrick thread.

It's like an addiction that has power over you. Not difficult to grasp. She is addicted to the penis and goes lesbian to recapture any control she loses when the d disappoints her.

Oh, yeah absolutely. You'll have to come pick them up in person, though. We'll be waiting for you.

giphy.gif

;)

Probably the only likeable character in that awful series... not her, the dad. Regular Joe with a drink always on hand or close by to put up with all the bullshit.

Also...

It's like an addiction that has power over you. Not difficult to grasp. She is addicted to the penis and goes lesbian to recapture any control she loses when the d disappoints her.
Oh, now I get it!

a5bfb957463ff4985ed03aba3e257aaa.jpg

Kristen Stewart
Ellen Page
Lindsay Lohan

if you would have told me in 2010 that they were all gay/bisexual, wouldn't have believed you.

but janeane Garofalo, apparently straight.
Kristen and ellen page had butch voices in their movies ellen in hard candy and juno. kristen in camp x ray

There has been threads about the handsomest male fighter and largest bulges on this forum.

I always found it more likely that Sherdog would engage in mass gay hysteria than appreciate the contributions to the world of Kristen Stewart.

She is pretty but quite average. Definitely better than your average woman of the same age or younger if that makes sense.

Back