Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

I'm guessing that's out of 7!?

Kristen-Stewart-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
lmfao - look at her stupid chin! She doesn't swallow, I can tell from her mouth. Receding hairline.

Does she have a button on her back that you press, to make her boobies come out?

she looks kind of dirty, which for me is a good thing. I get the feeling she'd be good to hang with at a bar, then go hit a late night diner then finally back to the house for some really good sex, she looks like the type that likes to be dominated and would give up the starfish.

I'd buy her a couple of beers and a grand slam breakfast for that encounter.

So, I came to learn recently that Kristen is a lesbian...needless to say, it was very disheartening.

Quite frankly, I blame men, myself included, anytime a chick goes lesbo. Why? I feel like we've let them down with our lack of leadership and effeminacy. Society has turned us into major puzzies! Anyway, enough of that...

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Also, way to diminish a person's reason for being gay to "the other side made them that way".

Ewwww

no

she looks like she has an iron deficiency

pale ass

Kristen Stewart
Ellen Page
Lindsay Lohan

if you would have told me in 2010 that they were all gay/bisexual, wouldn't have believed you.

but janeane Garofalo, apparently straight.

Janeane is sexy in that nerdy way.

I just recall her getting banged out by her 50 + director.

Sexual market value at work thurrrrrr!

WOMEN 18-23 (PENDING)
MEN +35

giphy.gif

Words of wisdom.

War WOODERSON

I never seen the appeal until I seen her in Wonderland I think it was called. She's sexy

Pretty but it is known she is a slut + her body sucks .
3/10 ... wood not.

Teresa Palmer is basically Stewart 3.0.

Palmer's eyes are amazing!

I always thought that she's hot despite the hate on 9gag. Would burgle dat ass for days

Back