Kovalev removed from a plane. After kissing and throwing money at a female passenger

This guy lol

I don't usually get into all that stuff (boxers do dumb stuff, I get it), but I found genuine enjoyment in Ward beating up the racist the second time around.

I heard she was a ginger and he called her Canelo.

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time with women

Don't envy me. It gets kind of intimidating when it's more than 5. Pimpin aint easy bruddas

Enjoying this dude getting exposed as the obvious scumbag that he's been since day one.

Oh, and fuck the people who tried to defend his schtick by saying that he was being misunderstood "because he's from Russia" and is just un-PC.

Absolute piece of shit this man is. Ward took his soul.

That being said I still hope he KO’s the deluded tit that is Anthony Yarde.

WAR KOVA

I wonder if the Yarde fight even happens. Is he even training properly. I do understand buddy has weekend off in his camp. I wonder if Kovalev is too busy sexually harassing girls to take camp serious

John David Jackson’s out there somewhere going I Told You So lol

At least he's not beating up women in front of their kids.

Its interesting that one guy gets a pass for that, the other guys get shitted on for doing something relatively harmless.

Sure, it was classless and out of line, and the fact that he's not 18 anymore makes it somewhat pathetic. But realistically he didn't do any serious harm, so maybe calm down you interweb knights.

Usyk, Golovkin, Kovalev, Loma...you're not a big fan of boxers from over there.
What does this have to do with anything? The guy has a history.

Don't get all PMSy because I'm not a fan of the same fighters you are.

What does this have to do with anything? The guy has a history.

Don't get all PMSy because I'm not a fan of the same fighters you are.

I'm not a fan of them, but I think its stupid and reactionary to have prejudices against athletes (or people in general) based on their nationality. What are you afraid of?

I'm not a fan of them, but I think its stupid and reactionary to have prejudices against athletes (or people in general) based on their nationality. What are you afraid of?
He also hates Hopkins for being black.

Full retard.

I wouldn't make an accusation like that, Hopkins was generally surrounded by an ambivalent perception. A lot of people disliked him.
According to you guys, I hate people for being white and black. I wonder what ethnicity you guys think I am.

Maybe you guys could put 1 and 1 together and realize I'm just not a fan of hype. No need to make dumb accusations.

I see a Golota style breakdown heading Kovalevs way...something just isnt wired right

What a douche. I try not to pay attention to boxer's personal lives, rather what they do in the ring, when discussing possible upcoming fights. But when I see shit like this, I don't want him to get a Canelo payday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back