Passenger on Plane claims to be possessed, while 2nd passenger sings gospel hymns (ft. quote of the day)

Damn, this like verification step takes you away from videos and things you're watching......what a terrible feature.

@KowboyMMA is this just a temp hiccup or the real deal? That's brutal stuff

This is ridiculous. Anyone involved should be put on no fly lists.

Damn, this like verification step takes you away from videos and things you're watching......what a terrible feature.

@KowboyMMA is this just a temp hiccup or the real deal? That's brutal stuff
Tech is grinding away...

Look how big and impressive your avatar is..

If Walmart was an airline....
It would be Spirit, but shockingly this wasn't on Spirit.

I mean I keep waiting for video(s) but never anything credible comes up . What have you seen?
I lived with a preacher and we had a girl that was possessed, nothing as dramatic as some excorcist type shit but there was some strange shit going on. Still don't know what to make of some of it. I didn't see the more classic signs of possession like superhuman strength or speaking in old languages but she seemed to have precognition. I looked her up on facebook, she's living her best life now. I'd love to know how she feels about it today but it's been 35 years and it would be weird for me to pop up just to ask her about her old friend satan.

I lived with a preacher and we had a girl that was possessed, nothing as dramatic as some excorcist type shit but there was some strange shit going on. Still don't know what to make of some of it. I didn't see the more classic signs of possession like superhuman strength or speaking in old languages but she seemed to have precognition. I looked her up on facebook, she's living her best life now. I'd love to know how she feels about it today but it's been 35 years and it would be weird for me to pop up just to ask her about her old friend satan.
I’ll tell you all about her. She went to a psychiatrist who diagnosed her with a psychological disorder, put her on medication, and somehow magically she wasn’t possessed anymore. Because that shit is fake and doesn’t happen.

I’ll tell you all about her. She went to a psychiatrist who diagnosed her with a psychological disorder, put her on medication, and somehow magically she wasn’t possessed anymore. Because that shit is fake and doesn’t happen.
No offense, not interested in your opinion. Only reason I don't just ask is because that would be inconsiderate and weird.

You could be right though, she might have her own idea of what it was and might think of those religious folks as insane today. Either way, I think an exorcism on a 14 year old girl could be abusive, no telling how she feels about it.

Anybody that starts singing, praying on an airplane should be placed on the no fly list

Back