Kovalev removed from a plane. After kissing and throwing money at a female passenger

What did he do ? Truth is we dont know.
Throw money at someone is no crime and the "try to kiss" thing is not very precise.
This internet BS justice is pathetic.

Does he think he's more famous or good looking than he really is? lol

The petty slag probably kept the money too LMAO

EDIT: I just remmembered, mofo is married. BAHAHA Wait till bbmama reads that headline.

just tap him in the stomach you stupid bitch

Kovalev knocking out his next opponent confirmed

Guy earns millions per fight and he cant wait to get to a strip club where chicks dig guys throwing money at them....

What did he do ? Truth is we dont know.
Throw money at someone is no crime and the "try to kiss" thing is not very precise.
This internet BS justice is pathetic.
Lol
Ok

So he didnt try to kiss her and then throw a fit and throw money at her like shes a whore.
Real mental gymnastics to put the blinders on there.

However you feel about the guy its a shitty thing to do.

Lol
Ok

So he didnt try to kiss her and then throw a fit and throw money at her like shes a whore.

I doubt the reactions here were that dramatic when the thing about Floyd assaulting several women became public. There was even a lawsuit in one case.

Whats worst though? A kiss attempt or getting smacked around by an elite pro boxer?

Lol
Ok

Its not about that for me. I am not fond of Kovalev but thats not really the point.
The way people commenting on things they dont know shit about is ridiculous. No pb if its no big deal but if its serious matters, if the "internet justice" can have an impact on the real justice, if it can ruin people lives whereas we dont know what happened, i have a problem with that. Anyway i guess you get my point.

Its not about that for me. I am not fond of Kovalev but thats not really the point.
The way people commenting on things they dont know shit about is ridiculous. No pb if its no big deal but if its serious matters, if the "internet justice" can have an impact on the real justice, if it can ruin people lives whereas we dont know what happened, i have a problem with that. Anyway i guess you get my point.
Yeah, his life will be ruined by this Sherdog discussion. Good point well made.

Kovalev clearly has massive issues with women. this isnt the first time and wont be the last.

Guys a modern Clark Gable in my eyes.
I see no wrong doing.
Weve all tried to kiss a floozie and then threw a little cash at her after.

I doubt the reactions here were that dramatic when the thing about Floyd assaulting several women became public. There was even a lawsuit in one case.

Whats worst though? A kiss attempt or getting smacked around by an elite pro boxer?
This thread is about Kovalev.
What does Floyd have to do with this? Floyd actually went to prison for what he did.

This thread is about Kovalev.
What does Floyd have to do with this? Floyd actually went to prison for what he did.

Losers love to defend Kovalev as if the fact they like his fights have a thing to do with what he does outside the ring.

I feel Kovalev is the most overrated guy in the last 20 years. Fuck that loser

The reactions here. Was Floyd called a "dirtbag", "scumbag", "twat" and whatnot?

Can only speak for myself.

I think my phrase was ‘piece of shit’ back around 02 when the first Floyd story broke. I think around 2010 when the other came out I said something similar. A few days ago I referred to Floyd here as a “shitty human being”.

Said the same about Chico, Greg Hardy, etc.

You assume much. Just because people are more vocal about social justice doesnt mean people werent outraged about what floyd did. People hayed floyd before he did that and that just added fuel to the fire. He wasnt spared any hatred,believe me.

Back