Kovalev removed from a plane. After kissing and throwing money at a female passenger

dont even know what to say SMH

but will wait for more details

The only things that would make this more Miami would be if he tried to do a rail off her nipple and eat a few lemon pepper wings out of her ass.

In all seriousness, Kov has been known to be a pretty shitty guy for awhile now, it's not surprising. Then again we should know that fighters aren't our role models all the time. I can't in good conscious say that I'm a huge Floy fan and then chastise this dude for being an asshole like that's the reason I'm not a big fan of his. Boxers are cunts sometimes, just like everyone else. He's still fun to watch, even if Ward beat his ass.

I still think he will beat yarde. Was watching yarde training on a doco other night. His trainer has tried to copy the mayweather's mittwork but it just looks all types of wrong. Trainer was doing 90% of the work.

I still think he will beat yarde. Was watching yarde training on a doco other night. His trainer has tried to copy the mayweather's mittwork but it just looks all types of wrong. Trainer was doing 90% of the work.

I think the fight is cancelled and he fights Canelo his handlers got to know he's a huge risk.

Wasn't he pissed off his face as well? Drunk like that 3 weeks or so before a fight...?

Wasn't he pissed off his face as well? Drunk like that 3 weeks or so before a fight...?
It was July 15 Kovalev does 6 week camps with weekends off..though he might be doing cardio before hand. He blamed over training so he has a very minimal training camp.

typical russian

"Kovalev is so humble"

LMAO, money got to him, the fool.

MAN has he ever fallen off in the last few years. Andre Ward truly ruined him.

Agreed. Like I said, seems like he may have a problem with the sauce. Not that it's an excuse, but that will damn sure exposure your character flaws publicly if you're a raging alcoholic. Not to mention that it's not conducive to being a professional athlete.

Agreed. Like I said, seems like he may have a problem with the sauce. Not that it's an excuse, but that will damn sure exposure your character flaws publicly if you're a raging alcoholic. Not to mention that it's not conducive to being a professional athlete.

Like his ex coach said with the alcohol drinking began his downfall. He seemed to be completely drunk in front of Ward before their fight.

Its really crazy how much alcohol is consumed in ex eastern bloc countries. They lead worldwide by a wide margin. Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania..etc Its safe to say a huge amount of the population are alcoholics. Experienced that on a few ocasions and was disgusted by it. Its not about liking alcohol most of the times just straight getting drunk. I can relate to that as a youth but seeing grown men and women drink themselves into unconsciousness is a kind of immaturity you normally dont see.

Anyone who has seen 40-50year old alcoholics looking and talking like a demented 95year old knows how destructive this gets. Even Putin tries to battle alcoholism in russia as it seriously damages national wealth.

Back