Kingdom Hearts 3

Made it to toy box this morning before work. Game is great so far. Lots of fast action and the main story is moving at a better pace than previous games.

Made it to toy box this morning before work. Game is great so far. Lots of fast action and the main story is moving at a better pace than previous games.
Seeing as that's probably one of the biggest complaints people have with the series, that's great to see!

I've finally got it lol
50506553_365685630924153_6222610504557196172_n.jpg

How open are the worlds and are there any secret/side stuff to do? In KH1 worlds like Alice in Wonderland there were things you had to do to once you got new spells etc. In KH2 the worlds are very linear with little to do but complete the story and move on. Which would you say this is more like?

How open are the worlds and are there any secret/side stuff to do? In KH1 worlds like Alice in Wonderland there were things you had to do to once you got new spells etc. In KH2 the worlds are very linear with little to do but complete the story and move on. Which would you say this is more like?
More like 2 I suppose. Somewhat linear, but massive worlds. No special abilities needed to unlock secrets in the worlds, just have to figure them out. The big thing in KH3 is finding hidden Mickey symbols which you probably will not find on your first trip through.

Is the combat still frantic keyblade swinging? That's the only thing I couldn't get past while replaying KH2. That combat...needs work.

More like 2 I suppose. Somewhat linear, but massive worlds. No special abilities needed to unlock secrets in the worlds, just have to figure them out. The big thing in KH3 is finding hidden Mickey symbols which you probably will not find on your first trip through.
I've only just beat Olympus for the first time, and I seen a Mickey symbol but didn't know what to do with it. I thought it was just a cool easter egg lol

I've only just beat Olympus for the first time, and I seen a Mickey symbol but didn't know what to do with it. I thought it was just a cool easter egg lol
You will get a mission for them later.

Is the combat still frantic keyblade swinging? That's the only thing I couldn't get past while replaying KH2. That combat...needs work.
Ill be honest, combat is more frantic, but magic actually does damage this time, and there are a lot of different options that pop up during battle so that you are not just swinging the key all the time.

Ill be honest, combat is more frantic, but magic actually does damage this time, and there are a lot of different options that pop up during battle so that you are not just swinging the key all the time.
It's not a game to play if you're epileptic, lets just say that haha

I noticed that. Still going through Olympus but I was taking out those fire guys with water pretty easy.

What did you guys choose at the start of the game? I chose Wisdom and Guardian.

I went with Balance and Warrior
No idea what the hell it meant, but I think Balance and Warrior is like mixed stats and attacking, right? That's what I gathered. I chose Wisdom and Guardian because I think it's Magic and Defence, which is what I chose in the first game.

The attractions in this game are op makes it way to easy lol

No idea what the hell it meant, but I think Balance and Warrior is like mixed stats and attacking, right? That's what I gathered. I chose Wisdom and Guardian because I think it's Magic and Defence, which is what I chose in the first game.
I think you're right. I plan on going attack heavy this run then I'll play around with the other builds on my second play through.

Really? Lol are you still in the II.9 part of the game? Things might get harder after that.
Nope I'm past that
I hope in a patch they give you the option to turn off attractions like they do with exp (really the one thing making it super easy when you have 3 triangle attacks ready to go you just destroy everything)
Beside that though I'm really enjoying this game and it's giving me a major nostalgia trip and I'm loving every second

Back