Kingdom Hearts 3

So far yet so close. I need to stay away from the internet
I've managed to avoid spoilers. I had God of War and parts of Red Dead 2 spoiled just based on YouTube thumbnails. I noticed on YouTube that when they bring up a lot of videos on a certain subject on your homepage, you can click an x on the corner and opt out of seeing any more. I wish I knew that earlier this year lol

I've managed to avoid spoilers. I had God of War and parts of Red Dead 2 spoiled just based on YouTube thumbnails. I noticed on YouTube that when they bring up a lot of videos on a certain subject on your homepage, you can click an x on the corner and opt out of seeing any more. I wish I knew that earlier this year lol
gonna be rough staying away from YouTube for over a month. God of War was spoiled for me via youtube too. TBH I felt that this last trailer was unnecessary and didn't want to see a lot of the content

I have no clue how video games are spoiled unless youre memorizing vids you opt to watch.

God of war, spiderman, and red dead were all completely fresh to me as i only saw gifs and still shots.

I have no clue how video games are spoiled unless youre memorizing vids you opt to watch.

God of war, spiderman, and red dead were all completely fresh to me as i only saw gifs and still shots.
YouTube click bait thumbnails and video titles will usually put the spoiler in the title or picture to get people to click on it.

3 more weeks fellows.

Then to avoid the internet spoilers because people are dicks.

I really don't. I loved 1 and 2. The hype is real my friend.
Can't wait for dumb games "journalists" complaining that they don't understand anything that's going on when they haven't played the previous games.

1 was great, two was meh.
giphy.gif

You disagree? 2 was so linear IMO
Personally, yeah. In my opinion the combat was 1000 times better, there was a lot more to do in worlds, the story improved, Disney worlds felt less forced and more integrated with the overall story, gummi ships weren't poopy butt farts, improved camera controls, and no mediocre platforming. That's just my opinion though and you're obviously entitled to yours and it's just as valid.

Personally, yeah. In my opinion the combat was 1000 times better, there was a lot more to do in worlds, the story improved, Disney worlds felt less forced and more integrated with the overall story, gummi ships weren't poopy butt farts, improved camera controls, and no mediocre platforming. That's just my opinion though and you're obviously entitled to yours and it's just as valid.
We will have to agree to disagree. Stuff like Atlantis being a minigame really affected it for me. I'll gladly take the Tarzan or Alladan levels over stuff like Mulan level which is like 45 minutes of completely linear crap

We will have to agree to disagree. Stuff like Atlantis being a minigame really affected it for me. I'll gladly take the Tarzan or Alladan levels over stuff like Mulan level which is like 45 minutes of completely linear crap
You mean you didn't like Finny Fun? You're right that Atlantica in KH2 sucks ass lmao

You mean you didn't like Finny Fun? You're right that Atlantica in KH2 sucks ass lmao
LOL I don't think anyone liked it. For me Traverse Town in KH1 was my favorite part. As you progressed through the game you got new skills to get new secrets. That was missing in KH2.

Full version of Face My Fears if anyone wants to listen.

Back