Kingdom Hearts 3

They've only announced it for PS4 and Xbox One so far, I think.

That's quite interesting because I've always found the Disney stuff boring compared to the pure Kingdom Hearts stuff. I think that's mainly because it feels like a fan boy writing themselves into the movie half the time. I feel like it works the best when they take the established Disney characters and make them do something new that's not to do with movie plots.
Its obvious that Nomura only implements Disney characters and story lines secondary to the main KH lore. its really just supplementary to expanding the overall fanbase.

I've been waiting forever for KH3. All the trailers I've seen have me feeling confident I'm going to have fun with it.

Bought the ps4 remastering a little bit ago. So far ive beaten KH 1, started and gave up on Birth by Sleep, and am currently beating KH 2 so i am ready for KH 3 when it drops

Bought the ps4 remastering a little bit ago. So far ive beaten KH 1, started and gave up on Birth by Sleep, and am currently beating KH 2 so i am ready for KH 3 when it drops
How comes you played Birth By Sleep before Kingdom Hearts 2? Are you doing well at keeping up the plot so far then?

How comes you played Birth By Sleep before Kingdom Hearts 2? Are you doing well at keeping up the plot so far then?
Well i googled what order the games take place in the universe and BBS was the first chronologically. Ive got a pretty decent grasp on the story, i played the original KH 1 and 2 on ps2 years ago. I plan on watching/beating 358/2 and the other one on the ps4 remastered. Anything i dont understand after that ill be googling and wiking. But i am quite fond of the story

Well i googled what order the games take place in the universe and BBS was the first chronologically. Ive got a pretty decent grasp on the story, i played the original KH 1 and 2 on ps2 years ago. I plan on watching/beating 358/2 and the other one on the ps4 remastered. Anything i dont understand after that ill be googling and wiking. But i am quite fond of the story
Ah, I get ya. I usually found it was easier to follow the story to play by release date instead of chronological order. I'm surprised you're understanding KH 2 without playing or watching RE:Chain of Memories, because I wouldn't have lol

Ah, I get ya. I usually found it was easier to follow the story to play by release date instead of chronological order. I'm surprised you're understanding KH 2 without playing or watching RE:Chain of Memories, because I wouldn't have lol
I wouldn't say fully understanding lol i did a bit of googling on the whole roxas backstory. But ill definatly check out chain of memories when im done work.

I cannot wait for this. I am a little disappointed with the planets listed so far, not a huge fan of Big Hero 6 and Tangled.

I think the gameplay will be great though, I liked it in 2.8, so hopefully it is similar with better tweaks.

Just as a warning, there are copies in the wind out there (review copies most likely) so beware of spoilers.

I wonder how many people are just gonna jump into this without playing any of the other games? Hell, even if you have played up to 2 you're still gonna have problems.
I started with 2 and was thinking...who the fuck is roxxas? Wheres the asshole on the cover? Glad i pushed through tho.

I did get part 1 afterwards but never got off the island. Why start the game with silly boring tasks?

I started with 2 and was thinking...who the fuck is roxxas? Wheres the asshole on the cover? Glad i pushed through tho.

I did get part 1 afterwards but never got off the island. Why start the game with silly boring tasks?
They were designed to get you used to the horrible camera. The re-release is much smoother. Still have to do the tasks, but the camera is not shit.

They were designed to get you used to the horrible camera. The re-release is much smoother. Still have to do the tasks, but the camera is not shit.
which re release? lol I played 1.5 +2.5 and kingdom hearts 1's camera was disgusting.

kh2's was good though

Back