Kingdom Hearts 3

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man f, y'all for thinking youre too good for this game.

im getting it for nostalgic purposes.

I always enjoyed their soundtracks. Always fits in nicely with the themes and emotion.
I enjoyed the previous two, but I don’t know if I’ll buy this one right away. Prolly wait till they have a special or deal on it

Probably my favourite video game series of all time. I don't care if the story is convoluted bullshit lol

Beyond excited. Pissed that it is taking til the end of January

same here lol. Im just hyped to see where they take it in the end
I wonder how many people are just gonna jump into this without playing any of the other games? Hell, even if you have played up to 2 you're still gonna have problems.

I wonder how many people are just gonna jump into this without playing any of the other games? Hell, even if you have played up to 2 you're still gonna have problems.
I was thinking the same. had to watch a lore reading to catch up, since I haven't played an entry in the franchise since KH2

Last edited:
I was thinking the same. had to watch a lore reading to catch up, since I haven't played an entry in the franchise sine KH2
I replayed 1 and 2, watched 358/2, Recoded (that was hell), X, and watched lets plays for the rest of it.

I played them all, but I still needed a lore video. It did not get too bad until Dream Drop Distance. Goddamn that screwed stuff up.

I gave up on trying to understand the plot, the first two kind of got confusing then there were like 6 side games and I’ve only played 1 of them. Will buy the game and probably love it but I’m probably gonna have no idea wtf a lot of references or characters are

The main menu/title screen music is one of the GOAT.

I gave up on trying to understand the plot, the first two kind of got confusing then there were like 6 side games and I’ve only played 1 of them. Will buy the game and probably love it but I’m probably gonna have no idea wtf a lot of references or characters are

The main menu/title screen music is one of the GOAT.
I thought the first was pretty simple, but if you didn't play or watch Chain of Memories then 2 is a little confusing.

I thought the first was pretty simple, but if you didn't play or watch Chain of Memories then 2 is a little confusing.

I played 1, CoM and 2. I think I understood 2 but I can’t remember exactly what’s going on with the whole Ansem/Xemnas/other guy thing going on.

I have the collection on PS4 that includes BBS and some other stuff but I haven’t had the desire to actually go through it yet.

I played 1, CoM and 2. I think I understood 2 but I can’t remember exactly what’s going on with the whole Ansem/Xemnas/other guy thing going on.

I have the collection on PS4 that includes BBS and some other stuff but I haven’t had the desire to actually go through it yet.
Ansem and Xemnas are the heartless and nobody of a guy called Xehanort. You get to meet Xehanort in BBS.

You don't really need to watch 358/2 Days to get any crucial plot (unless they rely on you watching it for KH3) but it's a fun film with some touching moments imo. Recoded isn't plot essential either, and it's a pretty boring film. Everything else is plot essential.

Played and loved 1, then tried to play the psp game and it didn't hook me. I think the reason was i didn't have any connection to the disney characters/movies they used in the story... i own 2 on the ps2 and will eventually play it, might even finish the psp game... definitely a fan of the series tho, will this be on the Switch?

Played and loved 1, then tried to play the psp game and it didn't hook me. I think the reason was i didn't have any connection to the disney characters/movies they used in the story... i own 2 on the ps2 and will eventually play it, might even finish the psp game... definitely a fan of the series tho, will this be on the Switch?
They've only announced it for PS4 and Xbox One so far, I think.

That's quite interesting because I've always found the Disney stuff boring compared to the pure Kingdom Hearts stuff. I think that's mainly because it feels like a fan boy writing themselves into the movie half the time. I feel like it works the best when they take the established Disney characters and make them do something new that's not to do with movie plots.

Back