Kingdom Hearts 3

I remember 100%ing 2 to get that special teaser trailer, I haven't played any of the side games so god knows what I've missed. I'd buy it day 1 if I had a console, but alas. Amazing games though.

I remember 100%ing 2 to get that special teaser trailer, I haven't played any of the side games so god knows what I've missed. I'd buy it day 1 if I had a console, but alas. Amazing games though.
You've missed a lot in terms of story content.

You've missed a lot in terms of story content.
I felt like the story was already getting a little off the rails by the end of 2, to be honest.
Thank God for Dunkey.

Can't wait for this, I have been playing through 1.5 and 2.5 to get prepared for 3. Hopefully it gets a 10.

Just one week fellows.

One long fucking week.

I've only played a few hours of both 1 and 2 but enjoyed both games. Would I be completely lost if I pick up 3? Also never touched 1.5 or 2.5...

I've only played a few hours of both 1 and 2 but enjoyed both games. Would I be completely lost if I pick up 3? Also never touched 1.5 or 2.5...
Yes. Even if you'd completed 1 and 2 you'd still be pretty lost.

Guess I'll pick up another game if that's the case.
You'll be lost. But they are including a story summary type thing with the game. Also, just take the story at face value and you'll figure it out. I mean it boils down to kid with a big key fights bad guy who wants to control everything.

Be warned. The Japanese version dropped today, spoilers abound.

If you pre purchased on the ps4 you can pre download the game now..

Just had my copy delivered today. My brother got lucky and had his delivered on Saturday.

Just waiting to get off work so I can get to business.

Sitting at the Airport leaving town right now while KH3 is on its way to my mailbox. Should be home just in time to miss some weekend play .

Fucking missed the delivery of the game because I was out walking the dog, and now I have to wait until tomorrow. For fucks sake. It could have easily fit through the door as well or have been left with my neighbour. Fuck the post office.

Fucking missed the delivery of the game because I was out walking the dog, and now I have to wait until tomorrow. For fucks sake. It could have easily fit through the door as well or have been left with my neighbour. Fuck the post office.
Shit like this is why I just drive to the store for physical copies

Shit like this is why I just drive to the store for physical copies
I've been getting digital copies for a while now, but I really wanted to have the physical disc for this. First world problems lol

Back