Media King Green releases statement after brutal loss

Undersized man getting his brains beat in while the ref looks on. Surprised how quick he stood back up in the end.

The guy was knocked out three times in 10 seconds.. Glad he is ok... Could have been a career ender.

Still could be. We'll see how he recovers from this. Here's hoping.

Green is olld for the weightclass and he's a battlescarred vet. Sucks to see this, honestly. I don't know how much more he could have remaining in the tank, but wishing him the best

Makes sense. Because a guy who thinks it was a good idea to fight in cages for a living and is likely riddled with CTE doesn't have the mental capacity to understand why late stoppages are so dangerous, then we should all just appeal to this completely credible authority.

I'm not sure I have enough CTE to join you and Bobby as an expert on the subject, but one day, with luck, I will.

Now let us all return to our regularly scheduled PowerSlap programming.
fun fact: all stoppages are dangerous.

bobby is an awesome fighter to watch. Hope he learns from this though. That roy jones bullshit may look cute but its gonna get you knocked out the higher up the ladder you go. Especially with a sniper with such a reach advantage.

The guy was knocked out three times in 10 seconds.. Glad he is ok... Could have been a career ender.

Seriously. I was watching it with my brother and we both knew he was done WAY before the ref stopped it. We were yelling at the TV for him to stop it lol. Horrible stoppage and like you said, that shit can be career altering/ending.

never seen an unconscious fighter try to block punches with his hands before

Classy way to deal with defeat, hope he takes some time off to recover
Hes also had a busy year this year with 4 fights (2 wins, 1 loss, 1 missile headbutt), not many fighters have fought that many times in the UFC this year so even if he won the fight i would be saying that he should take at least 6 months off regardless

Props to him for taking like it like a g. Stoppage was a little late, but it was definitive. That's all I ask for. If this sport isn't causing CTE I don't want it, and you should stop watching and stick to boxing if you have a problem with that.

<RomeroSalute>
<{JustBleed}>

They fight for money. Saying "I will be back" is a financially driven decision and I don't feel good about his future prospects with his hands at his waist style. He's not jumping in and out, he's just standing right in front of guys.

He had absolutely no chance though, dude wasn't defending himself on the ground at all
So? The fighter getting knocked out is saying hes ok with it.

Stop the save-a-man shit.

That was a totally lame thing to say. I dorked out for a bit.

Back