Media King Green releases statement after brutal loss

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/12...-following-ugly-knockout-loss-to-jalin-turner

Green taking his brutal KO in stride, with a live by the sword, die by the sword mentality.

Congratulates Turner and thanks him for stepping up on short notice, and says he will back.

Hopefully he takes some time to recover his mental faculties. That KO was terrible. He ate about 3 additional big shots upside the head even after he was unconscious.

Props to him for taking like it like a g. Stoppage was a little late, but it was definitive. That's all I ask for. If this sport isn't causing CTE I don't want it, and you should stop watching and stick to boxing if you have a problem with that.

<RomeroSalute>

notice how he doesn't have an issue with the stoppage. fighters want to be given a chance, they are receiving brain damage anyways.
He also probably doesn’t remember any of it and obviously had no say in what happened after going unconscious. Is why the referee is there to protect him.
Bobby also strikes me as a guy that doesn’t complain in that sense. Doesn’t negate the late stoppage in the least.

Here's Johnny Blade - he's the meanest guy around.

Awesome song.

Another good Sabbath album is Technical Ecstasy ... not a lot of good reviews ... but some really bad-ass songs (Backstreet Kids, Gypsy, Dirty Women) 💪

Props to him for taking like it like a g. Stoppage was a little late, but it was definitive. That's all I ask for. If this sport isn't causing CTE I don't want it, and you should stop watching and stick to boxing if you have a problem with that.

<RomeroSalute>
Boxers suffer much worse CTE.

notice how he doesn't have an issue with the stoppage. fighters want to be given a chance, they are receiving brain damage anyways.
He ain't seen the fight yet

On ig he said he just saw it and sheepish he said

He's still glassy eyed like he was when he got up from the ko...he needs 6 to 9 months off I'd say a year but he's 38

Back