King Green needs to finish Paddy Pimblett

PS: It should have been in legal to name Bobby Green, "King," as he literally excels at nothing.

There is no aspect of MMA, or of the UFC, in which Green excels. Mediocre (to low-level) @ absolutely everything.

When Marvin Hagler changed his name to "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler, the epithet was fitting.

With Green changing his name to "King" Green, the epithet is a freaking joke.

Bobby's been in the game since 2008 and his fight resume is stupid impressive (regardless of the wins and losses). I'm going to cut him some slack.

Besides the dude's got like three kids from three different women, he be starting his own army so "king" is just fine.

Bobby's been in the game since 2008 and his fight resume is stupid impressive (regardless of the wins and losses). I'm going to cut him some slack.

Besides the dude's got like three kids from three different women, he be starting his own army so "king" is just fine.

Being a philanderer doesn't make anyone a "king"; it makes them a punk.

Being a philanderer doesn't make anyone a "king"; it makes them a punk.

In the animal kingdom, higher organisms mate for life, while lower organisms mate and die indiscriminately.

LoL, not even factually correct...

Chimpanzees are polygynandrous (a type of polygamy in which a female mates with several males, each of which also mates with several different females) , and do not have a breeding season. A female can come into estrus at any time of year.

Other way Paddy need to finish Green. Green is a journeyman he's never going anywhere Paddy if he can prove himself is a potential contender but a decision here isn't good enough..

PS: It should have been in legal to name Bobby Green, "King," as he literally excels at nothing.

There is no aspect of MMA, or of the UFC, in which Green excels. Mediocre (to low-level) @ absolutely everything.

When Marvin Hagler changed his name to "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler, the epithet was fitting.

With Green changing his name to "King" Green, the epithet is a freaking joke.
So he's the King of Mediocrity

LoL, not even factually correct...

Chimpanzees are polygynandrous (a type of polygamy in which a female mates with several males, each of which also mates with several different females) , and do not have a breeding season. A female can come into estrus at any time of year.

Guy should see a documentary about bonobos.
They're the closest thing to humans genetically, and I'm not surprised.

I can’t stand Pimblett.

His accent is annoying, he’s unnecessarily arrogant, he has a weird body type, he tried to beef with Topuria when he was no where near his level.

He’s the type of guy to always look down his nose at other opponents.

I hope Green finishes him but I get the feeling Paddy is picking his opponents wisely like Jake Paul. Green’s chin seems ripe for the taking after Turner knocked him out. Hopefully the time that has passed since that knock out has helped his chin recover.

I mean Paddy beat Tony which was just sad and he didn’t even deserve that fight. Who da fook does Paddy think he is?

I need to see this UFC hype job end this weekend. Who better to do it than King Green?
I see a late stoppage by Green. I think it'll look like the Miller fight but with a little more grappling.

In favour of Green if the Mancunians have any pride!
Put Paul Tierney in there and you are guaranteed to get a 50 - 35 decision in favor of Green.

And on the off chance Paddy KOs Green, Tierney will have VAR overturn it because Paddy's left pubic hair brushed against Bobby's head therefore it is a foul for kicking a grounded opponent in the head, Paddy DQ.
<Prem974><Prem771><redcard>

Yes, I agree. Green must finish Paddy Pimbleman, and send him out of the cage with shit in his pants. Anything less than that would be unacceptable.

Paddy is a fun little guy. He has a lovable heart and seems to be a good guy overall. He is an all grown up Newsie kid

To me Queen Green is just as annoying if not more so than Paddy is, he just doesnt have the stupid haircut

Back