King Green needs to finish Paddy Pimblett

To be fair, Bobby would have finished Miller if the round were 1 minute longer.
Maybe so,

But it's also worth considering that Bobby is 37 and slowing too. There are many LW fighters that could have finished miller in that fight

I think that people often underestimate age here, name recognition seems to take precedence

😧

Paddy almost got leveled in his first 2 fights, it's only a matter of time before he sleeps sir.
That chin is far too high, and his guard is far too low.

Bobby showed @ UFC 300 his hands are still fast and accurate and he made good decisions.
Im not convinced that Paddy even understands that level of boxing, and Bobby is super unorthodox so if Paddy isn't careful this can be his nap time lol
I can't disagree with you sir. Also who the hell gave my Sherbro a yellow card? I say we riot.

I can’t stand Pimblett.

His accent is annoying, he’s unnecessarily arrogant, he has a weird body type, he tried to beef with Topuria when he was no where near his level.

He’s the type of guy to always look down his nose at other opponents.

I hope Green finishes him but I get the feeling Paddy is picking his opponents wisely like Jake Paul. Green’s chin seems ripe for the taking after Turner knocked him out. Hopefully the time that has passed since that knock out has helped his chin recover.

I mean Paddy beat Tony which was just sad and he didn’t even deserve that fight. Who da fook does Paddy think he is?

I need to see this UFC hype job end this weekend. Who better to do it than King Green?

I thought this was going to be a post about why Green has to finish Paddy to further his career and I was thinking "but Green is never gonna be a challenger" so what's it matter lol

Should be a good fight, both guys got quite an aura around them at the moment.

Both of them annoy me. But I'd much prefer green win than Paddy. Preferably by stoppage

I can’t stand Pimblett.

His accent is annoying, he’s unnecessarily arrogant, he has a weird body type, he tried to beef with Topuria when he was no where near his level.

I hope Green finishes him but I get the feeling Paddy is picking his opponents wisely like Jake Paul. Green’s chin seems ripe for the taking after Turner knocked him out. Hopefully the time that has passed since that knock out has helped his chin recover.

I mean Paddy beat Tony which was just sad and he didn’t even deserve that fight. Who da fook does Paddy think he is?

I need to see this UFC hype job end this weekend. Who better to do it than King Green?
Racist

200w.gif

Paddy was very nice at the press conference.... heel turn? I may have to start rooting for the lad.

I can’t stand Pimblett.

<lol>

What a mushroom

<lol>

What a mushroom

Alright alright you got me. <lmao> I was yapping that day hard. You got the W, now let's see if you can be a real contender.

Since you post on Sherdog, we will give you more of a pass from now on. However, just note that we usually don't allow anyone under 6'4 on here... so consider yourself lucky to be amongst us.

Now tell us what you ordered at Maccies after your W!

@AldoStillGoat isn't wrong for the most part.

I will give you credit for tapping Greene though, Gordon still won however.

My sweet buns coming to my rescue

<Selugi>

Let's see if he can be a contender... he's been improving rapidly... I think he will fizzle out before he becomes a real contender but let's see what kind of heart he has.

<lol>

What a mushroom
Paddy is on my good list now since we both mutually dislike ASG
Since you post on Sherdog, we will give you more of a pass from now on. However, just note that we usually don't allow anyone under 6'4 on here... so consider yourself lucky to be amongst us.
He been here longer than you bruddah

Paddy is on my good list now since we both mutually dislike ASG

He been here longer than you bruddah
You ain't no bruddah of mine.

Why was Paddy on your bad list to begin with? lol

Back