News King Con to receive record fight purse upon return, Red Panty Night for Cowboy regardless.

never been a huge cerrone fan but if he came to the weigh ins holding red panties it would change that forever.

Isnt Cerrone rich as fuck?

Dunno why people seem to think he is desperately seeking for a paycheck. The man is propably set for life. Cant say the same for Conor considering his spending ways.

Even without fighting, his grandparents bought him the ranch. That's more than most people get to start out with.

And that wasn't even for his primary home.

In fact it's more than Conor started out with.

I'm already getting tired of this Conor hype. Hope if he wins. He fights Masvidal. And then he can talk as much as he wants.

So it's Cowboy's biggest payday as he comes off two losses. He finally gets the McGregor fight which every UFC fighter from 45 to 70 is practically begging for, and he says this?

"My contract is good with the UFC anyway, but it’s not the money fight everyone thinks. It’s like, ‘Oh, you’re fighting Conor, you’re set for life.’ It doesn’t work like that. I did get a little bit more money, so that’s cool. But it’s not like I’m done and I can just retire after this and buy a yacht and see you guys in the Caribbean.”

I come into this thread remembering this quote as well. Makes me wonder is the 2m purse really accurate?

Even without fighting, his grandparents bought him the ranch. That's more than most people get to start out with.

And that wasn't even for his primary home.

In fact it's more than Conor started out with.

Much more. Conor's plumber pay in Ireland could never make him much of a cash man.

The real red panty night will come if Conor is in need of a rematch.

so you dont believe Khabibs paycheck but believe every Conor paycheck when he boost about how much they paying him? why dont you apply the same logic in conors case
I didnt say i believe every Conor paycheck...so far he hasnt claim a 6mill purse like Khabib's team did, Conor purses have been "disclosed" in the US and considering he is the biggest draw i can believe his a bit more, coming from the comission than a crazy number coming from a manager who loves the attention or his dad, im not saying the 5mill Conor are true and Khabib's 6mill are not, probably both are not true, but if i would be believing one is Conor's, and im not even a Conor fan.

Khabib pocketed $6 million against Poirier... He did not only take his soul but his paychecks aswel
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/khabib-nurmagomedov-net-worth/
Khabib net worth - 3 million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/conor-mcgregor-net-worth/
Conor net worth - 120 million

Yeahhh...... nah. Khabib doesn't even have a fraction or made a fraction of the money Conor made during his their UFC tenures. Conor made Khabib. He can thank Conor for all the big $$$ he makes going forward. It wouldn't have been possible without Conor.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/khabib-nurmagomedov-net-worth/
Khabib net worth - 3 million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/conor-mcgregor-net-worth/
Conor net worth - 120 million

Yeahhh...... nah. Khabib doesn't even have a fraction or made a fraction of the money Conor made during his their UFC tenures. Conor made Khabib. He can thank Conor for all the big $$$ he makes going forward. It wouldn't have been possible without Conor.

His first title defense took place against Conor McGregor on October 7, 2018. Khabib ended up defeating Conor. Khabib was guaranteed a flat $2 million for the fight. That purse is currently being held in limbo by the Nevada State Athletic Commission which is investigating the brawl that broke out after the match.

Not doubting Conor is worth more now, but next time read your own "source" before correcting people. Your source is very dated.

Ruiz got more in the Joshua rematch than Conor and Cowboy combined then and Ruiz was the b-side by a very long way.
MMA still has a very long way to go.
That doesn’t mean “mma” has a long way to go. The pay structure is different, the cards are set up different. The pay differential for the main eventers doesn’t represent a revenue comparison or fan interest comparison between the 2 sports.

So happy for cowboy getting the big paycheck, he has more than earned it.

Now i'd hope someone in his circle advises him to invest something wisely and not blow it all on booze and skydiving. He seems to have matured since he became a father anyway.

Back