Media Khabib wants to have a chat with Rogan on his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Westerners are Muslims. How exaclty does this need to be explained to you?

The US right now is chatotic because of right wing mainly Christian anti-semetic nuts who espoise racist views. The issue is whether right wing Chriatians are compatible with civilization and its obvious that theyre the biggest threat to peace in the Western hemisphere.
What a joke...
I assume you are a leftist retard but, as I don't live in America and never talk about what I don't know, I won't argue with you, though I think what you are saying is false and just typical anti-christianism/patriotism where leftists try to explain that Christians/patriots etc. are the only problem in the West when they are the ones who built the West in the first place lol.

Please do yourself a favor and come to ravaged by Islam Western Europe to convince yourself that the mean right wing is responsible of all that chaos.
BTW all this has nothing to do with Khabib (for those who are to lazy to read al thr thread) the conversation just moved to the topic of Islam

Rogan is too 'murica' to have any interesting conversation with someone who has a totally different culture than him.

I did see khabib have an interview on Sirius XM before his fight with barboza. Khabib was a really good sport but the interviewer was such a meat head, constantly interrupting him, trying to make silly jokes. Yet this was the one time when khabib did try to talk about his culture and not just about fighting but unfortunately it really fell on deaf ears. This was just bad.

that was in preparation to the spotify deal, to make himself marketable towards a buyer. His reasoning was he likes to put the clips up at the same time. So mirror channels don't get the revenue I think that's a bullshit excuse personally, just like how he downplay moving to texas wasn't because of the taxes. He's been teasing he was going to move to texas for about the same time.

Joe wouldd still get revenue from channels that mirror his content. They have companies that tag content to get the revenue.
I myself did not like the Spotify deal just because i loved the timestamps on youtube and legendary comment section.

Either way dont think Rogan care about what people think of him especially if you have a guy like Alex Jones on 4 times.

Give Khabib a year so to improve his english and send him with DC/ Javier Mendez. Would be a legendary podcast. After listening to Will Harris talking about Khabib and Dagestean made me even more excited to see Khabib make a podcast with Rogan.

Dont remember what the person name is but Khabib did a interview with a bald guy with tats all over his body and they talked about Women and so. Nothing happend

Its a venn diagram. The neo nazi subset are anti-semetic. The bible belt evangelicals feature a lot of Zionists because "the land of the chosen peopel" as you put it, needs to return to the chosen people for the Messiah to return.
True Neo Nazis are extremely fringe, statistically insignificant. Most white people are racist because they don’t want poor brown people near them, that’s the extent of their ideological development.

True Neo Nazis are extremely fringe, statistically insignificant. Most white people are racist because they don’t want poor brown people near them, that’s the extent of their ideological development.
And of course white people are the only ones to be racist.

I myself did not like the Spotify deal just because i loved the timestamps on youtube and legendary comment section.

Either way dont think Rogan care about what people think of him especially if you have a guy like Alex Jones on 4 times.

Give Khabib a year so to improve his english and send him with DC/ Javier Mendez. Would be a legendary podcast. After listening to Will Harris talking about Khabib and Dagestean made me even more excited to see Khabib make a podcast with Rogan.

Dont remember what the person name is but Khabib did a interview with a bald guy with tats all over his body and they talked about Women and so. Nothing happend
Like I said to willie, you guys are probably right and I just have a cynical outlook on the blowback of having him on. Khabibs a bigger star than he was when he was on that podcast. If khabib said what he said about macron a few years, do you think it would have got the press it got now?

sidenote:
Right when gaethje starts talking about ali, they edit that. lol.

Rogan would radicalize Khabib and he will be smoking and drinking pickle juice in no time!
Rogan is Haram

Khabib is retired.
It was fun while it lasted and good job to him.
On to the next.

I disagree with that. The evangelicals are right wing. Protecting israel benefits america. You don't see many evangelicals denouncing saudi arabia either. The right wing globalists talk is a dog whistle aimed at jews.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/the-origins-of-the-globalist-slur/555479/
Most of that is from the conspiracy theorist community, maybe people like us who can see the historical context of what “globalists” means can understand that but these people will use Globalism to refer to a secret plot by Nazis from Operation Paperclip to destroy and reengineer our society (Alex Jones literally said this on JRE). These people aren’t jew haters.

And globalism is real in the sense that nations are establishing global liberalism, that’s why Islamic Jihadism, Communist authoritarian regimes, Shiite and Hamas & Hezbollah aligned states, and Neo Nazis are the enemy to the West, these are all threats to global liberalism.

Last edited:
Like I said to willie, you guys are probably right and I just have a cynical outlook on the blowback of having him on. Khabibs a bigger star than he was when he was on that podcast. If khabib said what he said about macron a few years, do you think it would have got the press it got now?
Mike Tyson who can explode any second had two great podcast. Rogan acted like he always does when a fighter he respects comes on. He listen and let the fighter speak. Rogan dont have a agenda like some media outlet.

Mike Tyson who can explode any second had two great podcast. Rogan acted like he always does when a fighter he respects comes on. He listen and let the fighter speak. Rogan dont have a agenda like some media outlet.
Mike Tyson did something in the 90s and went to jail for it.(not saying I agree) Khabib just criticized macron and regularly associates with his neighbors. I agree, I think rogan would be fine. I think the blowback would be bad. The blowback from all sides of the spectrum.

Yeah, Ariel Helwani's Uncle is Gad Saad who has been on joe rogan's podcast numerous of times. He's outspoken about islam and muslim immigration. Can you imagine if he went on the show after knowing this? Yikes.
Big fan of Saad's content. Both substantively and his delivery.

They can bring on Macron as a surprise guest.
What's funny about all this story is that Macron is actually a leftist who won against the right wing by promoting the defense of minorities, namely Islam. He never promoted the caricatures, just made clear that it was his duty as a President to allow those to exist, as Blaspheme isn't outlawed in France.

Joe Rogan has a stand up bit about charlie hebdo and drawing muhammad. Imagine if Khabib found that out after the fact lol

Reactions: JAL
Yeah, it would be a shitshow of a podcast. I'm sure they'd focus on MMA, but Joe rogan is good at being personable and getting peoples guard's down. There's a chance it can go off without a hitch, Khabib did a podcast with thomson, he did a podcast with I think mmajunkie and they asked if he drank beer and partied lol. I don't think they knew he was religious at the time. So its possible, But I think the blowback of doing the podcast would be more damaging than the actual podcast

From progressives saying Joe allowed a Dictator-sympathizer on his show, to Khabib's fans being critical of saying He went on an islamophobic Platform. No side would be happy. Bloody elbow would havve written an article about it. Whole thing would have been a shit show.

Why on earth would Khabib fans be mad going on a Joe Rogan show?

A lot of Westerners are Muslims. How exaclty does this need to be explained to you?

The US right now is chatotic because of right wing mainly Christian anti-semetic nuts who espoise racist views. The issue is whether right wing Chriatians are compatible with civilization and its obvious that theyre the biggest threat to peace in the Western hemisphere.

I'm not sure if you live in the US or not but the recent problems for USA being chaotic has been from the protests/riots destroying cities coming from Antifa/BLM - which is left wing.

Cities were boarding up stores and preparing for riots/protest coming from the left wing. People have to be less bias in analyzing the situations in order to see it for what it really is.

What a joke...
I assume you are a leftist retard but, as I don't live in America and never talk about what I don't know, I won't argue with you, though I think what you are saying is false and just typical anti-christianism/patriotism where leftists try to explain that Christians/patriots etc. are the only problem in the West when they are the ones who built the West in the first place lol.

Please do yourself a favor and come to ravaged by Islam Western Europe to convince yourself that the mean right wing is responsible of all that chaos.
BTW all this has nothing to do with Khabib (for those who are to lazy to read al thr thread) the conversation just moved to the topic of Islam

Lol!! ravaged by Islam? Macron a leftist?? Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Caveman vs Idiot.
Joe is a moron for sure but at least he doesnt advocate beheading people for drawing pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back