Media Khabib wants to have a chat with Rogan on his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib's comments on the Emmanuel Macron gave insight to this. It was honestly concerning. I just don't think he could have an open discussion on such topics. Rogan would try to be respectful but ultimately, it wouldn't be a discussion. Rogan would have to worry a lot about saying the wrong thing and the consequences for offending Muslims... WOW.
Yeah, it would be a shitshow of a podcast. I'm sure they'd focus on MMA, but Joe rogan is good at being personable and getting peoples guard's down. There's a chance it can go off without a hitch, Khabib did a podcast with thomson, he did a podcast with I think mmajunkie and they asked if he drank beer and partied lol. I don't think they knew he was religious at the time. So its possible, But I think the blowback of doing the podcast would be more damaging than the actual podcast

From progressives saying Joe allowed a Dictator-sympathizer on his show, to Khabib's fans being critical of saying He went on an islamophobic Platform. No side would be happy. Bloody elbow would havve written an article about it. Whole thing would have been a shit show.

if I'm khabib, I'm staying away from western media. Just do the necessary media tours and leave it at that.

as soon he embraces more than that, the western media will look to criticize him for his politics, even though he doesn't live in the west. some are Geo-polictical issues that he can't help and some are just issues I'd disagree with 100%, but there's no way he's going to change his views to appease the west.

Will listen to both, but not together

Yeah, it would be a shitshow of a podcast. I'm sure they'd focus on MMA, but Joe rogan is good at being personable and getting peoples guard's down. There's a chance it can go off without a hitch, Khabib did a podcast with thomson, he did a podcast with I think mmajunkie and they asked if he drank beer and partied lol. I don't think they knew he was religious at the time. So its possible, But I think the blowback of doing the podcast would be more damaging than the actual podcast

From progressives saying Joe allowed a Dictator-sympathizer on his show, to Khabib's fans being critical of saying He went on an islamophobic Platform. No side would be happy. Bloody elbow would havve written an article about it. Whole thing would have been a shit show.
Rogan dont give a fuck about anyone, he had the controversial Alex Jones twice on his podcast.

He will probably talk about life and MMA.

Joe Rogan is braindead and really annoying so no, he should never go on. Especially with that equally braindead DC

Rogan dont give a fuck about anyone, he had the controversial Alex Jones twice on his podcast.

He will probably talk about life and MMA.
lol Rogan's on spotify my man. The reason he doens't go live anymore so he can edit the podcasts.

there's been blowback from that podcast and several more that he's done. Joe has been trying to downplay the spotify internal protests

if I'm khabib, I'm staying away from western media. Just do the necessary media tours and leave it at that.

as soon he embraces more than that, the western media will look to criticize him for his politics, even though he doesn't live in the west. some are Geo-polictical issues that he can't help and some are just issues I'd disagree with 100%, but there's no way he's going to change his views to appease the west.
Western media are like vermin, they try to tear anything beautiful down and drag it in the mud. Khabib should be meticulous with any English language outlet he chooses to interact with.

That's why, as much as I respect Muslims like Khabib, Westerners and Muslims won't ever come together, there are too much differences between them and us to not degenerate...
And that's speaking about respectful, humble and hard working Muslims like Khabib, now imagine how chaotic it would be with 80% of Muslim population not being like him...
Oh wait I actually live in Western Europe.
A lot of Westerners are Muslims. How exaclty does this need to be explained to you?

The US right now is chatotic because of right wing mainly Christian anti-semetic nuts who espoise racist views. The issue is whether right wing Chriatians are compatible with civilization and its obvious that theyre the biggest threat to peace in the Western hemisphere.

lol Rogan's on spotify my man. The reason he doens't go live anymore so he can edit the podcasts.
Still had the man that sad sandy hook was fake.

Rogan have not gone live for more then a year. Its not a spotify deal.

Still had the man that sad sandy hook was fake.

Rogan have not gone live for more then a year. Its not a spotify deal.
that was in preparation to the spotify deal, to make himself marketable towards a buyer. His reasoning was he likes to put the clips up at the same time. So mirror channels don't get the revenue I think that's a bullshit excuse personally, just like how he downplay moving to texas wasn't because of the taxes. He's been teasing he was going to move to texas for about the same time.

Joe wouldd still get revenue from channels that mirror his content. They have companies that tag content to get the revenue.

A lot of Westerners are Muslims. How exaclty does this need to be explained to you?

The US right now is chatotic because of right wing mainly Christian anti-semetic nuts who espoise racist views. The issue is whether right wing Chriatians are compatible with civilization and its obvious that theyre the biggest threat to peace in the Western hemisphere.
The Christian right wing in America is the opposite of anti-semitic, they are more like philo-semitics than anything. That’s why you have Trump waging terrible foreign policy to protect that land of chosen people in the middle east.

Lol, no. Rogan would be fine, Khabib would be fine too.

The Christian right wing in America is the opposite of anti-semitic, they are more like philo-semitics than anything. That’s why you have Trump waging terrible foreign policy to protect that land of chosen people in the middle east.
I disagree with that. The evangelicals are right wing. Protecting israel benefits america. You don't see many evangelicals denouncing saudi arabia either. The right wing globalists talk is a dog whistle aimed at jews.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/the-origins-of-the-globalist-slur/555479/

Its a venn diagram. The neo nazi subset are anti-semetic. The bible belt evangelicals feature a lot of Zionists because "the land of the chosen peopel" as you put it, needs to return to the chosen people for the Messiah to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back