Media Khabib wants to have a chat with Rogan on his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would Khabib fans be mad going on a Joe Rogan show?
Because Joe has had "islamophobes" on his show. Joe has done bits criticizing the drawing of muhammad in standup and religion in general. Fans of khabib from the west won't care, but I have to imagine his fervent fans overseas would be like why go on that platform and as well as the other side of the spectrum that will criticise joe for having khabib on

Let khabib find this clip

Mike Tyson did something in the 90s and went to jail for it.(not saying I agree) Khabib just criticized macron and regularly associates with his neighbors. I agree, I think rogan would be fine. I think the blowback would be bad. The blowback from all sides of the spectrum.
Its still a major event of Tyson life and they avoid talking about it. Rogan is a decent human being

i think Rogan rather have Khabib on and get million of millions of views then think what people think of him online. Did people not try to cancel him earlier this summer? Rogan dont give a fuck brother.

Let them come.

giphy.gif

Because Joe has had "islamophobes" on his show. Joe has done bits criticizing the drawing of muhammad in standup and religion in general. Fans of khabib from the west won't care, but I have to imagine his fervent fans overseas would be like why go on that platform and as well as the other side of the spectrum that will criticise joe for having khabib on

Maybe muslims need to chill the fuck out

I wanted to ask you Amricans if American MMA fans like Khabib or not. Do they like him more now than they used to? re they ok with all the "Allhamdulilah" thing and the fact that he is a Russian, or not?

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who only care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...
Because of Cold War propaganda, the most common type of ideaology we have about russians is that they are bad ass and scary men. All my casual friends talk about khabib as the “scary Russian, the one that wrestles bears”

Maybe muslims need to chill the fuck out
I agree. the fervent ones need to. Will they though? How would it look if he went on a podcast of a man who criticized the drawings and attacks and he just attacked french politician over the exact same thing while not even denouncing the attacks? Bad look at both sides of the spectrum lol

I'm not sure if you live in the US or not but the recent problems for USA being chaotic has been from the protests/riots destroying cities coming from Antifa/BLM - which is left wing.

Cities were boarding up stores and preparing for riots/protest coming from the left wing. People have to be less bias in analyzing the situations in order to see it for what it really is.
Exacty.
"Democrats" are the ones who stole the democracy, having their propaganda media clearly rooting against Trump for 4 years, doing everything they could to impeach a democratically elected president, now being responsible of the biggest voter fraud in American history because they want their senile pedo Biden to serve as a Trojan horse in order non-elected Kamala Harris becomes President in 3 months...
They are the ones destroying America and the West in general

This is every American though. Most people in America would find it literally insane to murder someone for a drawing, people just do not have those kind of convictions anymore.

No they won't. It's an opportunity to correct Joe Rogan weird and ignorant views.
I would ask Joe Rogan a very simple question to expose his double standards.
I would ask him if he agrees with the killing of the Nazi cartoonist after WW2.
He got executed for his cartoons about jews. I would ask him if he thinks that cartoonist should have been punished?
Let's see how he will dance around the bush.

Lol!! ravaged by Islam? Macron a leftist?? Never let the truth get in the way of a good story
Macron is more on the right when it comes to economy but completely leftist concerning everything else.
If there was one person who didn't deserve to be called Islamophobic by all the Islamic world, it was him lol
There is a consensus on that in France, don't speak about things you don't know shit about.

I wanted to ask you Amricans if American MMA fans like Khabib or not. Do they like him more now than they used to? re they ok with all the "Allhamdulilah" thing and the fact that he is a Russian, or not?

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who only care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...
hes never had push back from upset americans, well maybe if they are mcgregor fans. american mma fans arnt really patriotic we have no problem rooting for foreigners we are made up of them.

im sure theres some intolerant folks, but thats case by case its not something that consensus

This is every American though. Most people in America would find it literally insane to murder someone for a drawing, people just do not have those kind of convictions anymore.
I think most people would. I find it insane to do that.

Not just americans. However, when it comes to religion, people overlook their religious bias. I bet if you show a muslim that was against drawings of muhammad, drawings of a hindu god, they wouldn't think any different. Probably wouldn't think its a big deal, nothing to lose their minds over.

No they won't. It's an opportunity to clarify his weird ideas.
I would ask Joe Rogan a very simple question to expose his double standards.
I would ask him if he agrees with the killing of the Nazi cartoonist after WW2.
He got executed for his cartoons about jews. I would ask him if he thinks that cartoonist should have been punished?
Let's see how he will dance around the bush.
I think anyone would agree killing over cartoons is rather silly. Only zealous muslims or religions that still subscribe to blasphemy don't see the big deal. Western muslims probably didn't even realize the seriousness of such an offense. Some people are raised muslim, some people aren't devoted muslims. Just like casual christians in the west.

again, talking politics would be a disaster. he can ask joe rogan that behind the scenes.

I think anyone would agree killing over cartoons is rather silly. Only zealous muslims don't see the big deal. Western muslims probably didn't even realize the seriousness of such an offense. Some people are raised muslim, some people aren't devoted muslims. Just like casual christians in the west.

again, talking politics would be a disaster. he can ask joe rogan that behind the scenes.

I've never heard anyone ever say 'je suis Julius Streicher'.
I've never anyone say that free speech was attacked by executing him over cartoons.
According to all opinions he deserved the punishment for drawing cartoons about jews.
These 'freedoms of expression' are all fake and just used selectively as a political tool for political interest.
Joe Rogan would never say this in his comedy show.

Killing a person over a cartoon is haram in islam.

That's why, as much as I respect Muslims like Khabib, Westerners and Muslims won't ever come together, there are too much differences between them and us for the situation not to degenerate...
And that's speaking about respectful, humble and hard working Muslims like Khabib, now imagine how chaotic it would be with 80% of Muslim population not being like him...
Oh wait I actually live in Western Europe.
Typically it’s the white American mma fans don’t like khabib simply because he’s a Muslim.

Exacty.
"Democrats" are the ones who stole the democracy, having their propaganda media clearly rooting against Trump for 4 years, doing everything they could to impeach a democratically elected president, now being responsible of the biggest voter fraud in American history because they want their senile pedo Biden to serve as a Trojan horse in order non-elected Kamala Harris becomes President in 3 months...

Yes, that is a belief that a lot of people share. I'm personally seeing how everything plays out, the bias is very obvious and that is why I prefer to watch international news coverage because there is less bias in their reporting. But the opposing views are very evident, not just with citizens but also politicians as well.

Exacty.
Jesus man, this is war room material. Nevertheless I think it's stupid to go all right wing, the democrats are enemies of the west. Where were you when trump was hanging out with epstein and underage girls? Or when the underage girls accused trump of paying for trafficked sex with minors?

He's literally photographed with epstein and the teenage girls in question

Last edited:
I've never heard anyone ever say 'je suis Julius Streicher'.
I've never anyone say that free speech was attacked by executing him over cartoons.
According to all opinions he deserved the punishment for drawing cartoons about jews.
These 'freedoms of expression' are all fake and just used selectively as a political tool for political interest.
Joe Rogan would never say this in his comedy show.

Killing a person over a cartoon is haram in islam.
Not buying that considering many people that speak up against the drawings never condemn the killings. Their views are the drawings provoked the violence so to stop the violence, stop the drawings

It's not that serious, it's just a podcast where they talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back