Media Khabib wants to have a chat with Rogan on his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically it’s the white American mma fans don’t like khabib simply because he’s a Muslim.

Its not just white, black and asians too. They all watch the same shit CNN/FOX. He is disliked by many.

I agree. the fervent ones need to. Will they though? How would it look if he went on a podcast of a man who criticized the drawings and attacks and he just attacked french politician over the exact same thing while not even denouncing the attacks? Bad look at both sides of the spectrum lol

Having to denounce something because someone who shares the same faith as you did something bad is a right wing tool against Muslims, guilt by association and no Muslim should fall in to that trap. Macron and France are a bunch of hypocritical dogs with their free speech BS. If anyone in the West is really about that free of speech/expression life don't be a pussy and test it out on an easy target like Muslims but nut up and go after Jews/Israel/Zionism otherwise you've conceded to being a pussy and hypocrite.

Yeah, I don't think they would, but it wouldn't be a good look for the image he wants to put out there. Rogan smoking weed and drinking liquor and he's on the podcast. Not to mention, Joe's had several critics of islam, some that are downright blunt with it. I think khabib's fans would take issue with it. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Firas goes on and is able to have a discussion about religion without mentioning religion, but I feel khabib fans are the more fervent type.
Khabib is no fool,I think he knows what he is getting himself into. I welcome the discussion.

Having to denounce something because someone who shares the same faith as you did something bad is a right wing tool against Muslims, guilt by association and no Muslim should fall in to that trap. Macron and France are a bunch of hypocritical dogs with their free speech BS. If anyone in the West is really about that free of speech/expression life don't be a pussy and test it out on an easy target like Muslims but nut up and go after Jews/Israel/Zionism otherwise you've conceded to being a pussy and hypocrite.
I disagree with that at all especially when its surrounding a certain issue. For example, if someone drew muhammad but it just revolved around verbal altercation. Why would someone need to denouncce that? This revolves around a beheading. Of course they should denounce it to separate themselves and the religion away from it. Its acctually the right wingers who don't care if youd enounce it or not, they view islam as the bad guy no matter what, but to the general public its important to make stance on things

I agree. the fervent ones need to. Will they though? How would it look if he went on a podcast of a man who criticized the drawings and attacks and he just attacked french politician over the exact same thing while not even denouncing the attacks? Bad look at both sides of the spectrum lol
I think its better than such sides dont avoid each other. This is an oppurtunity for understanding.

Its not just white, black and asians too. They all watch the same shit CNN/FOX. He is disliked by many.
if you had to poll, it would be 90% white people who don't like khabib, I would bet including people from his own country that don't view him as ethnically russian.

What a joke...
I assume you are a leftist retard but, as I don't live in America and never talk about what I don't know, I won't argue with you, though I think what you are saying is false and just typical anti-christianism/patriotism where leftists try to explain that Christians/patriots etc. are the only problem in the West when they are the ones who built the West in the first place lol.

Please do yourself a favor and come to ravaged by Islam Western Europe to convince yourself that the mean right wing is responsible of all that chaos.
BTW all this has nothing to do with Khabib (for those who are to lazy to read al thr thread) the conversation just moved to the topic of Islam

What a joke...

Muslims represent a small percentage of population in many European countries, there are more atheists' than there are Muslims in many European countries so it's hard to imagine a "Islam Western Europe", that's just fearmongering BS people like you try to shove down people's throats.

Also countries like New Zealand, Austria and Portugal are among the top 5 most peaceful countries in the world and have a large Muslim population with New Zealand and Portugal being pretty left wing for a while now, in fact the Christchurch Mosque shooting that ended with many Muslims killed at a hands of a far right wing extremist was the first terror attack New Zealand witness since 1985.

Last edited:
What a joke...

Muslims represent a small percentage of population in many European countries, there are more atheists' than there are Muslims so it's hard to imagine a "Islam Western Europe", that's just fearmongering BS people like you try to shove down people's throats.

Also countries like New Zealand, Austria and Portugal are among the top 5 most peaceful countries in the world and have a large Muslim population with New Zealand and Portugal being pretty left wing for a while now, in fact the Christchurch Mosque shooting that ended with many Muslims killed at a hands of a far right wing extremist was the first terror attack New Zealand witness since 1985.
I don't know what's more pathetic. A guy pretending to be a trump supporter from europe, or a european that's actually a trump supporter.

GoatArtemLobov has both sides covered

Last edited:
Joe always lets his guests have their say. He is not to be confused with people like Ariel and Cuck Thomas. Joe talks about what his guests want to talk about. He never digs or fishes for answers he knows will make the person uncomfortable. 99% of the time its a fun experience. I don't really see how this would be different. Obviously if Khabib wants to talk about politics and stuff he will let him and Rogan will entertain his opinions. One cool thing about Rogan is he always lets people have their say for the sake of conversation. In serious conversations he tends to act in a neutral manner to not disrespect the others opinion.

To be honest I don't think it would be a big deal at all if Khabib showed up. They already know each other. They would shoot the shit and talk about all kinds of stuff. From fighting to culture to his pops and land he grew up in. It ain't gonna be no hit piece 60 minutes episode with Barbara Walters . Gonna be a fun experience.

Yeah, Christ... Could you imagine if they started talking about religion and politics.

<6>
Considering Joe has had Alex Jones on multiple times ... I'm pretty sure he could handle this just fine.

if you had to poll, it would be 90% white people who don't like khabib, I would bet including people from his own country that don't view him as ethnically russian.

I know Russians don't. I'm talking about the US. All this is anecdotal but I'm talking from what I've seen watching Khabib fight over the years, and staying and talking to people in the US, watching how others view him. You just get a feel. People like what they know. Khabib is very foreign to them.

Either way, its not a bad thing. Having more haters in combat sports is actually a good thing.

I don't get that feel and I've watched a lot. Considering some of the more Muslim public figures in america are black, I don't see black people hating them. NFL players, NBA players, Dave Chappelle, Muhammad ali, Mike Tyson, Malcolm x, To several Muslim rappers today especially NY/NJ/Philadelphia . Philly has a large muslim population Meanwhile, most conservative white people don't even know that Dr Oz is a muslim.

I think the ones don't like khabib because he's muslim are the ones that wouldn't like him because he's russian lol. Those are the same people that are probably racists, but because Khabib's russian will chant for the american guy if he was black.

I've seen weird shit like that.

I wanted to ask you Amricans if American MMA fans like Khabib or not. Do they like him more now than they used to? re they ok with all the "Allhamdulilah" thing and the fact that he is a Russian, or not?

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who only care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...
im american and i really really like khabib, 2nd because hes the most dominant champion we've seen and 1st because hes a real, respectable human being, who sticks to his morals above all. Great ambassador.

im american and i really really like khabib, 2nd because hes the most dominant champion we've seen and 1st because hes a real, respectable human being, who sticks to his morals above all. Great ambassador.
American here as well. I like khabib as well. Of course I don't agree with everything he says and some of his views disappoint me, but I'm a big fan of the guy. I believe my first exposure of him was on rogan's podcast and him and schaub mentioning no one wants to fight this guy. Then I saw the video of snoop dogg c commenting on a khabib-mj fight. Been a fan since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back