Media Khabib wants to have a chat with Rogan on his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, could you imagine if they started talking about religion and politics.

<6>
Yeah, I don't think they would, but it wouldn't be a good look for the image he wants to put out there. Rogan smoking weed and drinking liquor and he's on the podcast. Not to mention, Joe's had several critics of islam, some that are downright blunt with it. I think khabib's fans would take issue with it. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Firas goes on and is able to have a discussion about religion without mentioning religion, but I feel khabib fans are the more fervent type.

Last edited:
I wanted to ask you Amricans if American MMA fans like Khabib or not. Do they like him more now than they used to? re they ok with all the "Allhamdulilah" thing and the fact that he is a Russian, or not?

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who only care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...

Yeah, I don't think they would, but it wouldn't be a good look for the image he wants to put out there. Rogan smoking weed and liquor and he's on the podcast. Not to mention, Joe's had several critics of islam, some that are downright blunt with it. I think khabib's fans would take issue with it. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Firas goes on and is able to have a discussion about religion without mentioning religion, but I feel khabib fans are the more fervent type.
Rogan will probably avoid talking about religion , just because its so sensitive subject. Still theres so much to talk about Khabib life then just religion.

You did not see Rogan bring up the rape charges against Tyson when he was on his podcast. Sometimes its better not to talk about those things. Rogan is a smart dude.

Last edited:
People who think this wouldn't work, Rogan obviously wouldn't mention religion or politics with Khabib on his podcast..it could easily be strictly fighting and Khabib's upbringing with his father in the mountains and be interesting as fuck

Yeah, I don't think they would, but it wouldn't be a good look for the image he wants to put out there. Rogan smoking weed and liquor and he's on the podcast. Not to mention, Joe's had several critics of islam, some that are downright blunt with it. I think khabib's fans would take issue with it. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Firas goes on and is able to have a discussion about religion without mentioning religion, but I feel khabib fans are the more fervent type.

Khabib's comments on the Emmanuel Macron gave insight to this. It was honestly concerning. I just don't think he could have an open discussion on such topics. Rogan would try to be respectful but ultimately, it wouldn't be a discussion. Rogan would have to worry a lot about saying the wrong thing and the consequences for offending Muslims... WOW.

Yeah, Ariel Helwani's Uncle is Gad Saad who has been on joe rogan's podcast numerous of times. He's outspoken about islam and muslim immigration. Can you imagine if he went on the show after knowing this? Yikes.
From what I've seen, both Rogan and Khabib are civil and intelligent enough that they could find common ground and have a great discussion. I'm sure the focus of the discussion would be on MMA and Khabib's upbringing and training with his father and team in Dagestan. Just because people have differing views and lifestyles does not at all mean that they can't sit down and have a good civil discussion. I'm pretty certain it would be a great podcast, and any Khabib "fan" that gets mad at Khabib for doing it isn't a real fan and doesn't have a good understanding of how the world works.

I wanted to ask you Amricans if American MMA fans like Khabib or not. Do they like him more now than they used to? re they ok with all the "Allhamdulilah" thing and the fact that he is a Russian, or not?

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...

From my friends, he's rubbed people the wrong way.

He's technique is incredible, however.

Here there are many guys liking Khabib but I guess it's because sherbros are hardcores who only care about skill/technique etc. and because sherbros are also often Conrad haters...

Khabib has a lot of American fans. Contrary to what you might have heard, we're honestly pretty open minded.

Yeah, Christ... Could you imagine if they started talking about religion and politics.

<6>

That's why, as much as I respect Muslims like Khabib, Westerners and Muslims won't ever come together, there are too much differences between them and us for the situation not to degenerate...
And that's speaking about respectful, humble and hard working Muslims like Khabib, now imagine how chaotic it would be with 80% of Muslim population not being like him...
Oh wait I actually live in Western Europe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back