Khabib vs poirier rumored to be announced soon 7sept

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
if youre in the usa/canada im guessing it will be around 2-4 pm your time by the time the fights happens maybe a bit later like 6ish.

When was the last time a PPV didn't start at 10pm EST?

PPV numbers won’t be great, but UFC exposure to the Middle East will get much bigger

Cool another Abu Dhabi event will it be outdoors again?

The big question now is if Uncle Dana stacks the card to keep up the idea that Khabib is a draw, or he lets it sell on Khabib’s drawing power alone and exposes things for what they are to bring the guy down a peg.

If I had to guess, inb4 200k buys

The big question now is if Uncle Dana stacks the card to keep up the idea that Khabib is a draw, or he lets it sell on Khabib’s drawing power alone and exposes things for what they are to bring the guy down a peg.

If I had to guess, inb4 200k buys
Seeing as Al vs Khabib drew 350k buys, pretty retarded to think Poirer vs Khabib will draw less. Anyway, its unlikely we will hear the PPV numbers..

8a99c399f16099046ad3e850d6a646b3.jpg

All of this guys “announcements” so far this year have been wrong iirc

This one is just obvious common sense though

I don't like Conor at all but it is clear you are just a jealous hater. Imagine being jealous of another grown man over the internet. YIKES.
Jealous? youre the one that wishes that conor is your dady LOL. i wouldnt say hi to him if i saw him down the street.

Well I'm excited about that.

Khabib fighting again is a good thing, and if indeed this happens, as it should, then i'm all for it.
Poirier IS the interim champ and Khabib is the regular champ so yes let's go!

But but khabib is a sell out like conor who only takes money fights now.

Conor fans wish he was like khabib deep down. Khabib is everything they want in a fighter just too proud to admit it.

Some people are fans of Conor because they appreciate high level mma striking. I’m a Khabib fan cause I appreciate high level maulings. They both are pretty cool in cage. Outside they aren’t the coolest. Conor being crazy, and Khabib looking down on anything going against his religion.

that could be right. im not saying youre wrong. 10 est is 4 AM in UAE. i doubt fighters in main event will be fighting from 2 to 6+ AM.

Seeing as Al vs Khabib drew 350k buys, pretty retarded to think Poirer vs Khabib will draw less. Anyway, its unlikely we will hear the PPV numbers..

Ya, no special circumstances regarding media attention contributed to that 350k number. Nothing at all. Thanks for your unbiased analyses while calling me retarded.

Some people are fans of Conor because they appreciate high level mma striking. I’m a Khabib fan cause I appreciate high level maulings. They both are pretty cool in cage. Outside they aren’t the coolest. Conor being crazy, and Khabib looking down on anything going against his religion.
he doesnt look down on anyone. his coach who is a christian is in dagestan theyre not even letting the coach carry his own bags and showing him great hospitality, probably paying for everything and showing him around while every meal is a feast. wtf you on about... you hate islam and youre making shit up to suit your delusions.

Interesting to see what kind of a draw is now Khabib after wrecking McGregor. It will not be even close to Conor PPV numbers, but...

Will it make 860k like Jones Cormier 2 or more? My guess is it will be around this, but wouldn't be surprised by Ronda numbers (1mlnish). Neither would I be shocked by less then 400k.

Interesting.

BTW. It still will be better than any fight with Conor currently.
we will never know with ESPN+

All of this guys “announcements” so far this year have been wrong iirc

This one is just obvious common sense though
they all were right or were right and things changed. islam was supposed to fight kevin lee both guys called each other out and it didnt happen but it came close. they called the conor fight on the exact card months before it happened. everything theyre writing about russian fighters is true or true at the time it was tweeted.

Ya, no special circumstances regarding media attention contributed to that 350k number. Nothing at all. Thanks for your unbiased analyses while calling me retarded.
tony vs khabib 223 was treading to be the biggest ppv of 2018 according to ufc forecast and dana white. Iaquinta was literally a nobody back then.

tony vs khabib 223 was treading to be the biggest ppv of 2018 according to ufc forecast and dana white. Iaquinta was literally a nobody back then.

Lol Jesus Christ

ComplexComposedDromedary-size_restricted.gif

Even for a Khabib fan, ur fuckin slow

why do you care about buys so much? do you have a piece of a the ufc? youre a fan that pays money to watch why would ppv concern you to begin with. conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL. pathetic.

WOT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back