Khabib vs poirier rumored to be announced soon 7sept

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
youre calling people slow, but youre slower than slow.

1*b-s22YRWMooHbXukBROTVg.jpeg

Can’t mention anything about Khabib without saying the name Conor McGregor. I thought Khabib would be his own man by now but he is still just the guy that beat Conor.

Can’t mention anything about Khabib without saying the name Conor McGregor. I thought Khabib would be his own man by now but he is still just the guy that beat Conor.
he is his own man. didnt you notice, everyone begs conor for a fight and conor begs khabib.

Conor would have never jumped the cage ... Conor has always been respectful whether he wins or loses

Conor would have never jumped the cage ... Conor has always been respectful whether he wins or loses
conor taps. jumping cages is usually done by winners. when was the last time someone that got tapped jumped outside the cage LOL.

he doesnt look down on anyone. his coach who is a christian is in dagestan theyre not even letting the coach carry his own bags and showing him great hospitality, probably paying for everything and showing him around while every meal is a feast. wtf you on about... you hate islam and youre making shit up to suit your delusions.
look at his comments on concerts in dagestan, and the play with the lingerie scene. Maybe you're not privy to this, but he looks down on non Muslims.

Edit: also, do you always jump straight to insults in a discussion? What does that say about you?

Last edited:
But but khabib is a sell out like conor who only takes money fights now.

Conor fans wish he was like khabib deep down. Khabib is everything they want in a fighter just too proud to admit it.

I could've sworn Conor already beat Dustin
Congrats to Khabib ducking Tony 2x with missing weight 1x and 1x going to the hospital and avoiding him in a title defense, that's 4 x Khabib has avoided fighting Tony

why do you care about buys so much? do you have a piece of a the ufc? youre a fan that pays money to watch why would ppv concern you to begin with. conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL. pathetic.
PPV concern me and effects my business with low turnouts

Good for Poirier. At least he gets to keep his title for the summer.

Khabib has couple things working against him, a fairly long layoff since last fight, and first fight back after achieving mainstream celebrity status. I doubt he will have the same motivation for Poirier, that he did for McGregor. I am not saying Buster Douglas level after beating Tyson, and then coming into Holyfield fight soft as hell, but don't think we will see the best version of Khabib.
You don't understand how important staying undefeated is for Khabib. Khabib is not actually undefeated in other disciplines like Sambo and even amateur MMA. Let's just say that he did not take those losses well. If there's one thing anyone can be sure about Khabib, is that he will always do his best to prepare and act at the peak of his abilities, since he does NOT like losing at all.

Also, we will never know the PPV numbers, they will never be released.

Khabib might not have another chance to fight Conor - dude is under what, 2 (was 3) criminal investigations and one of them is a serious assault and rape case? I still want to see the fight announced as we have seen rumors of GSP/Khabib, Conor/Cowboy, all types of stuff that is not confirmed and turns out being just rumors or negotiating tactics. Keep in mind, Khabib vs Eddie was 'a done deal' at 205, tho Khabib only let them use his name so it would screw Eddie and McGregor out of millions. I don't believe anything purple goof says.

Congrats to Khabib ducking Tony 2x with missing weight 1x and 1x going to the hospital and avoiding him in a title defense, that's 4 x Khabib has avoided fighting Tony
Congrats to Ferguson ducking Khabib 5 times with two of the last times being fights for the real belt.

khabib already choked conor. tony is mentally healing his time will come. conor is taking amateur boxing fight. khabib did say hes sending him back to box

Back