Khabib vs poirier rumored to be announced soon 7sept

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
why do you care about buys so much? do you have a piece of a the ufc? youre a fan that pays money to watch why would ppv concern you to begin with. conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL. pathetic.
PPV's and potential gross income matter because it tells us what UFC is likely going to seek for people interested in potential bouts. It has nothing to do with 'being a nut rider', but is more telling about what is most realistic. Obviously, with UFC abandoning their cable/PPV model, that is definitely going to change a bit, but UFC is a money hungry business and wants to make as much money as possible. A guy like GSP would come back and fight, but UFC will not pay him the McGregor money he seeks with being 1/3rd the draw. As fans, we want the best fights, but the fighters want the best pay checks and the UFC wants to spend as little with grossing as much as they can.

"conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL" - and come on, man....this is totally disingenuous. By saying Conor sucks, you shit on Max and all the opponents he beat, Poirier and all the opponents he beat, Eddie and all the opponents he beat...Aldo, etc... The only unavenged loss in the UFC is Khabib and he still remains the only true lineal 'champ champ' in the UFC's history. It's beyond me that many STILL call him all hot air, when we have seen P4P greats like TJ and Max fail at similar efforts, even epically, and not even Jon Jones has tried the feat with a decade in the UFC.

PPV's and potential gross income matter because it tells us what UFC is likely going to seek for people interested in potential bouts. It has nothing to do with 'being a nut rider', but is more telling about what is most realistic. Obviously, with UFC abandoning their cable/PPV model, that is definitely going to change a bit, but UFC is a money hungry business and wants to make as much money as possible. A guy like GSP would come back and fight, but UFC will not pay him the McGregor money he seeks with being 1/3rd the draw. As fans, we want the best fights, but the fighters want the best pay checks and the UFC wants to spend as little with grossing as much as they can.

"conor fans have nothing to resort to other than ppv buys since he gets tapped everytime he steps into the cage LOL" - and come on, man....this is totally disingenuous. By saying Conor sucks, you shit on Max and all the opponents he beat, Poirier and all the opponents he beat, Eddie and all the opponents he beat...Aldo, etc... The only unavenged loss in the UFC is Khabib and he still remains the only true lineal 'champ champ' in the UFC's history. It's beyond me that many STILL call him all hot air, when we have seen P4P greats like TJ and Max fail at similar efforts, even epically, and not even Jon Jones has tried the feat with a decade in the UFC.
i literally didnt read a single word and would like to reply with 4 letters.

S T F U

I will fly out to this one personally..

Cool another Abu Dhabi event will it be outdoors again?

I’ve enjoyed a cpl outdoor events at TD Place. Not UFC of course. But I bet more hotties go to RedBlack games as opposed to the UFC.

Friendly girls too...

napaljena-voditeljka.gif

Dustin will get a mysterious injury, Conor will be fighting Khabib next.

Dustin will get a mysterious injury, Conor will be fighting Khabib next.
I don't believe anything until I see them in the cage together, especially regarding the LW title. Sadly, that is the state of the modern USADA UFC.

But but khabib is a sell out like conor who only takes money fights now.

Conor fans wish he was like khabib deep down. Khabib is everything they want in a fighter just too proud to admit it.

Connie lives in your head rent free.
Khabib vs poirer is a nothing gimme match.
The fans want tony vs Khabib.

No offense to Dustin, (and I don't begrudge him getting a shot--kid is both terrific and entertaining) but all the stupid "ducking" talk aside (from both fan bases), this should be Tony vs Khabib. There are a number of reasons why:

1. The fact that Khabib/Tony has fallen through 4 times (with each being the reason twice) should make it MORE and not LESS easy to sell this fight if marketed correctly. Because...during that time neither guy has lost! All these years, and both are still unbeaten since the first time they signed to fight each other.
2. As impressive as Dustin has been at LW, he isn't on an all-time epic streak like Khabib and Tony are.
3. From a practical standpoint, Tony just plain has less time left of fighting at an elite level. He's older. If you want the best to fight the best while they are still relevant and in their prime, this needs to be a consideration.
4. While Dustin is fun to watch and has an exiting style, he doesn't offer what Tony does stylistically. Odds are neither guy is gonna stay off their back. But Tony's aggressive guard and endless gas tank present challenges that Dustin just doesn't.

All that said, in order to remain objective I also have to acknowledge that there are arguments for Dustin getting this shot over Tony (due to Tony's mental issue forcing him to turn down the interim fight, Dustin has the interim belt...Dustin's recent wins are currently higher ranked than Tony's). But adding it all up, there are just more reasons to have Tony be next imo.

he is his own man. didnt you notice, everyone begs conor for a fight and conor begs khabib.
Everyone talks about Conor. Even Khabib wants a second red panty night. Why can’t Khabib just be Khabib and not always a guy in reference to Conor?

Fail indeed. Imagine being a hypocrite scumbag who ducks his opponent twice within a year and then accuses the said opponent of ducking.

Everyone talks about Conor. Even Khabib wants a second red panty night. Why can’t Khabib just be Khabib and not always a guy in reference to Conor?
He doesn't. That's why he priced himself out of an immediate rematch with Canor by demanding 30 million and said that Canor would need to get a win against legit contenders first - something he will never do. Canor will have to deal with the fact that he will never get the rematch and will be forever remembered as "that guy who lost to Khabib".

Last edited:
Many tings may stop next UFC fight...

1 Khabby not happy fight not in motherland
2 Want make Mayweather fight first
3 Sudden illness- cant make weight
4 Tiramisu Cake eater-gummi bear
5 may have injury- clipped wing
6 wife jealous

Jesus fucking christ this is getting ridiculous!

"The weather is shit today. Conor haters must be crying over it"
<{MindBrown}>

Forget Conor.

This is a great fight. Porier has certainly earned his short.

Mother of God at wasting khabib on fighters at the level of poirer.

An absolute travesty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back